Rate Dr. Wylie Castle

Dr. Wylie Castle's Ratings

Great doctor! Helped me out when nobody else could. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have been seeing dr castle for 12 years he is the best, he really cares and doesn't make you feel like just a number , he takes time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Castle is very good at what he does. He has excellent bedside manner, very caring and friendly. He takes his time to explain what he needs to, listens to your concerns and relaxes you before treatment. I hope Leanne enjoys mat. leave but I can't wait until she is back, best massage therapist in the city!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Castle is a great doctor. He is very thoural takes his time with you and ensure he understand your needs before he offers any treatment. His clinic is top notch and I love the fact that I can get a massage followed but a much needed Chiropractor session.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Castle is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is calm, thorough, and professional. I was weary of seeing a chiropractor, but now I recommend all of my friends and family to him. Dr. Castle always makes me feel better. He really does take the time to talk to every patient at every visit. Awesome guy! Even better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Have seen him for years, he helped me thru a very frustrating injury after a cycling accident a few years back, wanted to give up at times but his contstant humor and positive attitude rubs off on all his patients,recovered fully and enjoy an active lifestyle today thanks to wylie:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Castle is a highly personable, professional chiropractor. He ensures that he understands the problem and takes the time to explain what will be adjusted and how. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Fantastic doctor. Takes the time to understand what your issues are before treating you. HIGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Castle is the best chiropractor I have ever been too. I trust him totally. Great patient care. Always willing to listen and not rush through appointments. Does not push appointments on you. When he left a clinic, I got on the internet to find him so that I could follow him to his new practice. I was very happy to have found him. I recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

Very professional and chatty. Knowledge and treatment was top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240601].votes_count ]]