Rate Dr. David B. Rosenfeld

Dr. David B. Rosenfeld's Ratings

Dr. Rosenfeld was knowledgeable, professional and made me feel very comfortable in an otherwise awkward office visit. His office staff stayed with me after the procedure to make sure I was ok. His office is comfortable, and he takes his time with you. The room I was in had its own bathroom, so it was convenient. He is non-plan on insurance, so you will have to pay up front first, and have your insurance pay YOU back. But, I am ok with that. He was worth the money, because I went into the office exceptionally uncomfortable and left the office 3 pounds lighter and feeling great! I will definitely go to him for my colonoscopy - I totally trust him. I wish we had more doctors like him in Simi Valley. I didn't even know that he was a "celebrity" when I scheduled the appointment. He has been a guest on "The Doctors" many times. Go to his website. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

Had a procedure done I healed very well the doctor makes his follow up call the next day I am very glad I came to Dr Rosenfeld very satisfied with his staff and his professionalism give them a call they will answer any questions u may have :)

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

They like to charge your cards without verbal authorization whenever they feel like it.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I am 45 years old with a family history of colon cancer. During my first visit to Dr. Rosenfeld’s office, he conducted a thorough examination. I did not feel any pain and I never felt embarrassed. He and his office staff provided me with valuable information about healthy living as well as the upcoming colonoscopy he determined I needed. Just like the staff at his office, the team Dr. Rosenfeld works with at the surgical center is top notch. Everyone involved was sensitive to the nature of the procedure I was going to have and made me as comfortable as possible. After the procedure, the results and follow-up needed were clearly outlined and I was told to call anytime with questions or concerns I had before I saw Dr. Rosenfeld in the office for another check-up. When choosing your proctologist, choose Dr. David Rosenfeld MD in Simi Valley, CA. You’ll be happy you did.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

great doctor who knows his stuff. If you haven't had success with other doctors in this field, go to Dr. Rosenfeld. He is wonderful.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Brought my 14 year old for chronic stomach ailment issues. Dr. Rosenfeld was superb! Totally put her at ease and answered all our questions honestly and with compassion. Also, my husband, who is highly wary of doctors walked away very impressed by Dr. Rosenfeld (a rare compliment). Also, his office staff and nurse seems efficient and nice. All-in-all, a very pleasant experience.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

David Rosenfeld is a colo-rectal surgeon in the GI field. I was extremely impressed with him. He's very kind, knowledgable, gentle, communicative and made me feel very comfortable with what I came in for and explained everything to me very thoroughly. His staff is excellent as well and make you feel comfortable when you come in. This is a very busy practice with two other doctors, Thomas Sokol, MD & Beth Moore. They treat very complicated cases as well as more common things in the colo-rectal field. My surggestion is if you require surgery, do go to Specialty Surgery Center as the care their is far more personalized, efficent, and the staff is much better and consistent that Cedars' outpatient surgery center, and outpatient surgery in the main hospital.

Submitted June 23, 2005 | flag