Rate Dr. Rebecca L. Ponder

Dr. Rebecca L. Ponder's Ratings

Dr. Ponder is by far the best OB/GYN you could have. She and her staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for 10 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She and her staff get back to you very promptly. I think very highly of Dr. Ponder and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Ponder is the best OB I’ve ever had. I was impressed not only with how top of it she is as a physician, but also by incomparable bedside manner-warm, kind, compassionate and humane. Sadly, she was out of town when my baby arrived, but the physician, Dr. Brown, who attended the birth of my baby girl was also awesome. She was very warm and reassuring during what was an extremely precipitous labor. I felt completely supported by Dr Ponder and the IMC staff in my intention to give birth naturally. For women who would like to have a more “holistic” birth, but because of a high-risk pregnancy or for any other reason, are unable or don’t wish to use a mid-wife, I think this practice would be a wonderful fit. I also imagine they are equally supportive of other choices. Dr Ponder called me after she returned to town to check in and seemed genuinely sorry that she missed the birth. I’ve read reviews about long wait times at the office, but I never found that to be the case.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Ponder is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so kind and caring especially when dealing with the difficulties of pregnancy and delivery. I always feel informed and that she gives me the best possible care. She has been my OBGYN through my two pregnancies and deliveries. I also love working with her nurse Jill who is very helpful when I have called in with questions. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I look forward to my appointments because it's like going to see a friend. Thank you Dr. Ponder and staff for all you do.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ponder is the absolute best! She delivered my daughter and saw me through a rough pregnancy. She is the perfect combination of knowledgable and trusting the mom's intuition. She always wanted to make sure I was informed about and comfortable with every medical decision that was made. I had exactly the delivery that I wanted and Dr. Ponder was very supportive. She would always tell me that I was the one having the baby, so I should be involved in the decision-making. By the end, it felt like I had a friend and a doctor in one. I had to move across the country and one of the saddest things about leaving was having to find a new doctor. I love, love, love her!

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ponder is the best! I went to her with both of my daughters. I would be really nervous and she puts you at ease. She is very knowledgeable about anything you ask. She did so great at my daughters delivery when she was turned the wrong way. She always remembers things we have told her even after a year.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ponder was sensitive when I found out in her office that I had had a miscarriage. She also was very willing to answer questions, was helpful and seemed to know what she was doing as she later delivered my baby. Her nurse also responded quickly and was helpful when I called in with questions/needed help.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ponder is AMAZING!!! She and her nurse Jill are so caring and have so much knowledge I have never received better care. They are on time, return phone calls, I am extremely high risk and have miscarried many time but with each time they have been so caring and have helped me have 2 successful pregnancies. They are amazing and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted July 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Ponder I seen throughout my pregnancy although I ended up giving birth alone at home to a 9lb 4 oz lil boy I love Dr Ponder She also delivedered my gradndaughter she stitched me up in emeregency while my son was in primary my daughter was never to have childrent she had a blood disorder that took her plood platelets to 4000 also brought out lupus dr Ponder seeen her one week and High risk dr Tilley the next Dr ponder delivered ,my granddaughter early I love her my dausgehter was killed from a high speed chase that was called off my daught=ghter was minding her own busines traveling 23 mph through a green light was tboneded at 96 from an idiot fleeing the police Matt Jone the Crooked officer was told 3 times to stop he diddnt faslsfied his speed killled my baby whom left behind a 15 month old daughter she risked her life to have we love you dr Poonder

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ponder is amazing! She's very down to earth and understanding and she tries to get to know her customers on a personal level. I'd recommend her any day! I wont see anyone else!

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ponder baby stepped us through each step of the pregnancy process. She helped bring us our first beautiful baby into the world, and we will definitely use her again. We received help from several of her colleagues during emergency situations during the pregnancy and they are all fantastic as well. Highly recommend the team at IHC.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag