Rate Dr. Michael Tansley

Dr. Michael Tansley's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Tansley for many years. He is very kind, very thorough, takes time to explain what is happening. I will go to no other eye doctor. He is the best!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Great with the kids. More thorough than most. Caught my son's eye condition early that wa missed by others. Wonderful disposition.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Big congratulations, Drs. Tansley & Zazzi,for being recognized as one of the Tri-City News 2013 A-List Favourite Optometrists! I have always had the best of eye care in the 10+ years I have been a patient at your office!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I have an extremely high prescription. After seeing many ophthalmologists Dr. Tansley is better qualified. Technically he's an optometrist, but don't let that prevent you from seeing him. More through than any Ophthalmologist.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Takes the time to explain things; excellent manner; always on time; knowledgeable; staff very nice and helpful; very pleasant

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Great eye doctor. My entire family goes to him and his wife. Very happy with his manner, knowledge and he is most helpful in diagnosing health issues that need to be taken up with my family doctor. Highly recommend you go to him.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2009 | flag

This guy is one of the most well mannered doctors I've ever visited in Canada. He communicates with his patients in a very relaxed way and does not discourage you from asking novice questions. He is also helpful in diagnosing my eye problems. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 1, 2009 | flag