Dr. Rosemary Romaine-Tyson

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/02/09    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Rosemary Romaine-Tyson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
10/07/14 "Shawnee-Mission Medical Center Mental Health Services" - http://www.shawneemission.org/health-services/behavi...
RID: 5635579
10/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Romaine-Tyson was assigned to me when I was an inpatient. I didn't find her to be especially charming, but she put together a drug regime that has worked very well for me after several relapses of bipolar depression. She was diligent and aggressive in treating my issue, and I have found her to be the most effective psychiatrist I have ever worked with.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2427274
17/09/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Tyson helped me after 11 years of multiple doctors coming up with failing solutions to my issue. She listens and you have to talk openly and honestly to her. She's been a Godsend to me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 802926
28/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tyson has been my doctor for about 3 1/2 years. She is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. She is not particularly outgoing, but will surpise you with what she remember about you each time you visit. She really listens and works as a team member with my general practitioner and sleep specialist.
Insurance: Humana