You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph Zadra

Dr. Joseph Zadra's Ratings

Very dismissive when it came to my bladder issue. Gave me no detail about a drug trial just said that will be my treatment, told me to go down the hall and talk to my nurse. When I was describing my symptoms he would totally interrupt making it difficult for him to get a clear picture of what was happening, very rude indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr.Zadra removed a kidney stone I had blocking my ureter a few months ago and he was amazing! He was so personable and funny!! I was extremely nervous because I hadn't had surgery before but he patiently answered all of the questions that I had and walked me through the procedure step by step. Overall great experience with him!! If I ever need another surgery I will definitely push to have him as my surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I guess it depends who you are. My husband saw Dr. Z years ago and found him personable. But for myself he was arrogant, rude and dismissive. Even when referring to his notes he couldn't remember anything about my case. Asked me why I drink so much tea! I don't. He argued and said I had told him I most certainly did. He then said WE had to find a solution to my problem because no one wants to have to smell urine on a piddler like myself. WHAT? I asked if he had ever smelled urine on me and he refused to answer. THAT WAS NOT MY PROBLEM. It's pretty bad when you have to sit in a tightly packed waiting room for sometimes hours to see a man who you know is going to insult you! So arrogant that when he walks out the door of her personal office the first thing he sees is a HUGE photo of himself on the wall. Seriously?? How many other professionals have themselves on display in their waiting rooms!??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Very caring doctor. Took the time to explain exactly what he was talking about in words I could relate to. Did not rush me through. Was very comfortable with Dr. Zadra in a situation that is less than comfortable. Very busy office, and he ran behind by about 45 minutes, but if he's always like he was with me with all his patients, it's very understandable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Had it not been for Dr. Zadra, I would have been wearing a bag and catheter for the past ten years. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He uses the latest techniques and procedures. His follow-up services are superb. I have recommended him to friends who have urinary issues. He's friendly and approachable, very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Very rude man... Not only to patients but people in general unless your getting paid as much as him if you know what I mean...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

In a rush, he decided to remove a stent(kidney stone) 2 weeks early without anaesthetic. Besides being torturous, I developed Septicemia and ended up in the ICU. I(along with my unborn baby)almost died at age 22. Another excellent doctor, at a different hospital, saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

We saw Dr. Zadra for my 10 year old and he was wonderful. He was very direct with her and spoke to her as well as with me about the process of getting her well. I thought he was clear and concise with what the issue may be and he also explained very clearly what we were going to do about it, what my daughter needed and immediately booked a follow up to make sure treatment is working.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2545780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Zadra and Associates did a Bladder cancer op on 3/11/09, including a Hysterectomy. Now I know there shd hv been a Gyno present. Jan/10 I had pelvic pain,4 mths ltr I got an appt.Dr.Z prescribed Tramacet for pain In July/10 he refers to new Gen Surg for colonoscopy to rule out, came back OK.My family doc in Aug 2010 seeing Dr. Z. is not doing anything ref to Best Gyno Dr. Bologna.He recommends special nuerologist.I source and am accepted Jan/11 at Pain Mgmt, Mt. Sinai Hosp, Toronto.Dec/10 hv double hernia, 2 Gen Surgeons won't op, too risky with my Stoma. My family doc refers me back to Dr.Z on Feb 15/11, he refers to Gen Surg Dr. K. March 16/11 ask Dr.Z's office if they have heard back from Dr.K, No. March 21/11 phone Dr.K's office advised he won't see me because I had another Gen Surg do my colonoscopy? they advised Dr.Z's office March 1/11, nobody told me!I gave Dr. K the facts and now have appt to see him..Still haven't heard from Dr.Z.He is too busy seeing 45/50 patients a day!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1240821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I was his patient a few years ago and when I spoke to him on my own he spoke down to me and when I spoke to him when I had family with me he tried to talk to them instead of me, I'm an adult and in a wheelchair due to a dislocated hip, I'm a adult weather I'm in the chair or not, that man needs to learn manners, he told the dr that has replaced him that I'm difficult, refusing to take something that ur allergic to doesnt make u difficult, dr that is replacing him has never met my family and never will

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1240820].votes_count ]]