You may also like

Rate Dr. Barbara E. Wotherspoon

Dr. Barbara E. Wotherspoon's Ratings

I saw her throughout my 4th pregnancy. She was late by at least an hour for every appointment. When she did see me she was in a hurry and would just leave the exam room before I even had a chance to ask .you questions. I returned today for a follow up visit and asked her about the extreme hip and pelvis pain that I have been experiencing since delivery. Her response was that no matter howhat much weight I lose my jeans will never fit the same. She clearly does not listen to her patients. I asked the questions again asking if she thought the pain was normal and she shrugged it off and said to just take some Ibuprofen and I would be fine. I am so disgusted with her lateness, insensitivity, and total lack of inattention. She is either incompetent or could care less about her patients. Either way she provides very poor care and I would say run from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I had visited dr wotherspoon through out my entire pregnancy as my ob/gyn every visit i had i waited well over an hour after my appointment time, then once finally back in the room i almost always waited 15-30 minutes for her to make it to my room. Every appointment i bring my questions so i remember what to ask and every time she answers 1 maybe 2 questions before saying "okay were done here!" Once, she was still talking answering one of my questions as she was walking out the door while i still had multiple left, she just left the room after she finished her sentence and i sat there for a good 10 minutes wondering if we were done or is she coming back until i hear her down the hall saying shes going to the hospital to see a patient. This is my first pregnancy and every time i leave her office i still have to turn to google to answer my unresolved questions. I would rather see her nurse practitioner than her any day. I understand shes a busy woman but my pregnancy nearing the end and i'm still not even sure what i do or where i go when i feel its time, and i'm not even sure what i'm suppose to be looking out for. Unfortunately she is all my insurance will cover but if i had the money i would have gone to cox health for my services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wotherspoon's for several years; she delivered my youngest daughter, and was my physician throughout my pregnancy. She is a wonderful doctor, and is very easy to talk to. I have always felt comfortable talking with her about concerns and questions. She really listens to her patients, and is extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

She is a horrible doctor. My mother has been complaining about the same problem now for more than a year and the doctor that she is will not do any more test. She is a horrible doctor. I have been trying to get my mother to see another doctor I would not recomment her to anyone. She is a horrible doctor. She is only there for a paycheck.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

She put me on clomid, I have pcos and problems with infertility....I tried several times to get a hold of her, I wanted to be monitored because of the clomid and she blew me off and referred me to someone else the week I needed her to do labs. If I am paying her she should do ask I ask. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

She has been rude and uncaring will be finding a new ob after I deliver she is never on call and doesn't give the time of day to her patients she's always late and rushing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][468292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I saw dr wotherspoon for 7 months and she kept misdiagnosing me, she then referred me to a specialist. When I went to the specialist he didn't understand why she would recommend him when it was way out of his field. After ten months I finally got my ins. Carrier to allow me to go to Barnes hospital. Up in st Lois, finally a doctor who took his time,did some unusual tests and diagnosed me correctly. I would never recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

I was her patient several years ago in Coudersport PA and she was wonderful. Gentle,knowledgable,kind,humorus, personable, caring,took her time with me and no nonsense with the diagnosis. I miss her and NEED her now. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Wotherspoon is the best OBGYN I've ever had. I'm so thankful that she was the one to deliver our newest addition! She answered every question I had and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468289].votes_count ]]