Rate Dr. Barbara E. Wotherspoon

Dr. Barbara E. Wotherspoon's Ratings

She put me on clomid, I have pcos and problems with infertility....I tried several times to get a hold of her, I wanted to be monitored because of the clomid and she blew me off and referred me to someone else the week I needed her to do labs. If I am paying her she should do ask I ask. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

She has been rude and uncaring will be finding a new ob after I deliver she is never on call and doesn't give the time of day to her patients she's always late and rushing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I saw dr wotherspoon for 7 months and she kept misdiagnosing me, she then referred me to a specialist. When I went to the specialist he didn't understand why she would recommend him when it was way out of his field. After ten months I finally got my ins. Carrier to allow me to go to Barnes hospital. Up in st Lois, finally a doctor who took his time,did some unusual tests and diagnosed me correctly. I would never recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

I was her patient several years ago in Coudersport PA and she was wonderful. Gentle,knowledgable,kind,humorus, personable, caring,took her time with me and no nonsense with the diagnosis. I miss her and NEED her now. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Wotherspoon is the best OBGYN I've ever had. I'm so thankful that she was the one to deliver our newest addition! She answered every question I had and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I have been with Dr. Wotherspoon for over 3 yrs. Had some good & bad tests come back. Answered every question, took the time to give info on everything. She tries to be on time but sometimes gets behind talking and really listening to her patients. She prefers to deliver all her patients even if she isnt on call. She delivered my daughter after she had been on call for 2 days and had delivered several babies and she hadnt slept much. She came in all smiles and was so nice. I highly recommend her! I even had some staff conflict and talked to her about it and she said she would take care of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

I have had Dr. Wotherspoon as the dr. who will deliver my baby, and I love her. She is very thorough and never leaves me feeling confused like other OB's have. I feel reassured knowing she will be the one to deliver my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

Seemed very rushed and not intersted in listening to concerns that went beyond typical check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Wotherspoon is very compasionate, and caring, and answers phone calls in an outstanding manner! I am so lucky to be one of her patients. Very knowledgable and caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468285].votes_count ]]