Dr. Diane Gillum

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Diane Gillum has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3619348
26/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gillum was amazing. She was very polite and reassuring during the whole process of having a, thankfully benign, lump removed. As I am transitioning into not having my parents monitor all of my medical stuff, I had a lot of questions before and after the procedure. Even a year later I called and she was happy to personally answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Gillum.
Respond

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "VOORHEES" to "Voorhees Township"
RID: 2763023
12/08/13 5 5 5 5 I heard about Dr. Gillum from a few different sources when my mammogram picked up a suspicious mass in my breast. I showed up to her office absolutely scared to death, in shock, and completely uneducated in regards to breast cancer. I don't even know if I can put into words how reassuring and wonderful she was. She explained everything to my husband and I throughout the entire journey. In fact, I feel like she carried me through the entire thing. She even helped me decide about treatment options, answered questions about chemo and radiation, and never let me feel overwhelmed by the experience. I can not recommend her strongly enough!  Respond
RID: 2754787
06/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gillum is absolutely the best person and surgeon ever. I am so thankful that I was directed to her for my breast cancer surgery; a very feeling, loving, doctor.
RID: 2741462
30/07/13 5 5 5 5 Had another dr, mess up a biopsy, went to dr gillum and she said i did not need a biopy, been there since, and her associates are all the most competent group of drs. I would recommend them to anyone
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2514045
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 SO happy she was highly recommended by several people. She put my mind at ease and was so patient, kind and explained my diagnosis of DCIS thoroughly. Answered all of my questions and will be doing my lumpectomy. I of course would rather not have to be dealing with this at all, but since I met with her today, I have a new found hope that everything will be just fine. Thank you Dr. Gillum :)
RID: 1400740
29/03/11 5 4 5 5 Had a scare regarding suspicious mammogram. She put my mind at ease, had a great knowledge base, and was so gentle and caring. Although I didn't require a biopsy, I would have no reservations about going to her if I did. I am a nurse.
RID: 1251296
15/09/10 5 5 5 5 I was extremely pleased with Dr. Gillum in every way. She impressed me and my family with her knowledge and bedside manner.
RID: 1178093
27/05/10 4 4 5 5 Terrific doctor! Respectful and pleasant, not condescending in any way (very unusual for a surgeon). Extremely thorough in taking history and performing examination. Laid out my options and actually worked with me to come to the best one for me. Also patient and sympathetic with my emotional reaction to my diagnosis. Spent a fair amount of time with me, I did not feel hurried in any way. Staff was cordial and capable too. Would recommend her highly.
RID: 1022255
30/10/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Gillum is my hero.I have been with her as a patient for 10 years. I was just diagnosed with lung cancer-I did not not where to turn I called Dr. Gillum and she recommened one of the finest and best surgeons in my opinion for my lung cancer surgery. She will always remain close to my heart. Warm, patient, knowledeable and caring.
RID: 762828
13/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gillum is a first-rate and exceptionally humane doctor. I recommend her most highly and without reservations.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 282111
16/04/07 5 5 5 Waiting-room time for a specialist of her caliber was minimal. I work in the medical field, and when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I spoke to a few medical professionals who recommended Dr. Gillum. I researched the Internet about my condition and felt very comfortable with Dr. Gillum's diagnosis and treatment options. Her office staff is courteous and helpful, and her nurse practitioner is top-notch. Overall, I feel lucky to have found her.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 42417
25/08/06 4 5 5 Dr. Gillum is a very considerate doctor and extremely knowledgeable. She doesn't jump to conclusions.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 28011
11/04/06 3 5 5 Dr. Gillum is a wonderful, kind human being. She was very knowledgable and I can't thank her enough for taking much time to explain my breast cancer and to help me weigh all of the option.  Respond
RID: 22238