Rate Dr. Diane Gillum

Dr. Diane Gillum's Ratings

Dr. Gillum was amazing. She was very polite and reassuring during the whole process of having a, thankfully benign, lump removed. As I am transitioning into not having my parents monitor all of my medical stuff, I had a lot of questions before and after the procedure. Even a year later I called and she was happy to personally answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Gillum.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I heard about Dr. Gillum from a few different sources when my mammogram picked up a suspicious mass in my breast. I showed up to her office absolutely scared to death, in shock, and completely uneducated in regards to breast cancer. I don't even know if I can put into words how reassuring and wonderful she was. She explained everything to my husband and I throughout the entire journey. In fact, I feel like she carried me through the entire thing. She even helped me decide about treatment options, answered questions about chemo and radiation, and never let me feel overwhelmed by the experience. I can not recommend her strongly enough!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gillum is absolutely the best person and surgeon ever. I am so thankful that I was directed to her for my breast cancer surgery; a very feeling, loving, doctor.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Had another dr, mess up a biopsy, went to dr gillum and she said i did not need a biopy, been there since, and her associates are all the most competent group of drs. I would recommend them to anyone

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

SO happy she was highly recommended by several people. She put my mind at ease and was so patient, kind and explained my diagnosis of DCIS thoroughly. Answered all of my questions and will be doing my lumpectomy. I of course would rather not have to be dealing with this at all, but since I met with her today, I have a new found hope that everything will be just fine. Thank you Dr. Gillum :)

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Had a scare regarding suspicious mammogram. She put my mind at ease, had a great knowledge base, and was so gentle and caring. Although I didn't require a biopsy, I would have no reservations about going to her if I did. I am a nurse.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Gillum in every way. She impressed me and my family with her knowledge and bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Terrific doctor! Respectful and pleasant, not condescending in any way (very unusual for a surgeon). Extremely thorough in taking history and performing examination. Laid out my options and actually worked with me to come to the best one for me. Also patient and sympathetic with my emotional reaction to my diagnosis. Spent a fair amount of time with me, I did not feel hurried in any way. Staff was cordial and capable too. Would recommend her highly.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gillum is my hero.I have been with her as a patient for 10 years. I was just diagnosed with lung cancer-I did not not where to turn I called Dr. Gillum and she recommened one of the finest and best surgeons in my opinion for my lung cancer surgery. She will always remain close to my heart. Warm, patient, knowledeable and caring.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gillum is a first-rate and exceptionally humane doctor. I recommend her most highly and without reservations.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag