Rate Dr. Olga L. Cortez

Dr. Olga L. Cortez's Ratings

Dr. Cortez seemed rushed. After my labs results came in for my annual pap, the nurses called me at home. The nurse couldn't even explain them to me. She was extremely uneducated. I would ask her a question, then hear her typing for an answer- which she then, could still not convey to me. Very unimpressed and left with lots of questions and worries. Need to find second opinion fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Cortez and her staff were all very nice and did everything they could to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

So warm and friendly. Felt instantly at ease. Very comforting, especially for someone who hates going to the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

The staff was very helpful in getting me in on the same day I called even though I was a new patient. I felt like they really wanted to assist me. When I came to the office, I still felt the warm welcome. Dr. Cortez was very nice and I felt at ease with her immediately. She is very knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my issues. She didn't rush and I didn't feel rushed. It's nice to have a doctor and an office staff that really cares about its patients. I would recommend Dr. Cortez to anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Their staff is not working properly, and not informing properly. To have an appointment is always headache. They never call for information even they said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I am normally very nervous about going to the doctor but Dr. Cortez and her staff made me feel very welcome. Dr. Cortez is great at explaining things and is very understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468367].votes_count ]]