Dr. Laurie Mereu

Rate Dr. Laurie Mereu

Dr. Laurie Mereu's Ratings

Dr. Mereu is a great doctor and very understanding. She really goes beyond what you expect as the typical doctor's visit. She is very proactive and has always been there to answer any diabetes questions that I might have. Keep up the good work, Doc!!!!!

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mereu is a wonderful doctor. The commitment and care she has shown me is unbelievable. When I was first diagnosed with diabetes she called me every evening for 2 weeks to check how my day had gone. This level of commitment has continued over the past 5 years. The team she works with has also been amazing. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

very thorough in her visits, takes the time to explain all results. encouraging and positive

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

amazing she is what a dr should be. very knowledgeable and caring dr.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

she is AMAZING,she makes you feel your talking with a good friend,I love her and you will too.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

Outstanding. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gives off the impression that she actually cares about the patient. Seems like a very nice person. Could not ask for a better doctor.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

excellent specialist in diabetes,very patient and helpful. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

The most compassionate and caring doctor that I have seen. She makes you feel comfortable asking any questions you might have.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

Very thankful to have her as my doctor. extremely knowledge and up to date in her field. Gives great teaching and follow up. Interested in the persons that goes with the illness. Very giving of her time to answer all questions in a manner that is easily understood.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mereu so caring and understanding. I participated in a diabetes research for many years (ACCORD) and this very busy dr.never rushed through my many appointments. She referred me to a carioligist and I had a quadruple by-pass. I had to stay in hospital for several weeks prior to my operation and she would visit me to ensure I was doing ok and ensure I understood what was happening! Anyone who has her as a Dr. is truly blessed. I have told her this on more than one occaision. This is about my 9th or 10th year of visiting her about my diabetes which is under very good control, thanks to her and my gp. I have never had any reason to question any suggestions or recommendations regarding my diabetes, heart conditon and general health.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag