Dr. Sami Beshay

Rate Dr. Sami Beshay

Dr. Sami Beshay's Ratings

His receiptionist (male) is a very rude person.He only can answer one question for me. If you ask the second one, he quickly turn rude. He is the worst receiptionist I have never seen. The doctor is not punctual person. He was later for clinic for over an hour when I saw him last time.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

I saw Beshay briefly 1x to refill a prescription. He didn't even look at me. I did not see Dr. Beshay again and never will. I made an appointment with him and later cancelled as I heard more about him from those who had seen him. Somehow there was a mixup, I am assuming, and he wrote me a letter scolding me for not keeping the appointment, telling me I prevented others from seeing him. I was so offended. I had gone to his clinic for years to another Dr. I feel so frustrated that after 30 years with the same Dr. I am forced to see someone like Beshay because so many good docs are not taking new patients.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

He has helped my husband so much.Would recommend him highly.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

I took my daughter to see him when she was 2 weeks old. he asked if we had any concerns with her and when we said no he asked why we came in. He was not a plesent person and I will not be taking her back to see him.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

This dr. was VERY rude to me. He wrote for a prescription that was totally inapproriate for my condition. I will never return to see him. I was very unhappy.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

Seemed like he could care less about why I was seeing him, distracted, anxious to get me out of the office,I have since changed doctors

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

Although I have heard this doctor is good as a family doctor, he leaves a lot to be desired as a walkin doctor. He appeared uninterested and not willing to give any useful information. He told me my complaint was vague and take some tylenol without examing why the symptoms may be present. Even if he thought my complaint was petty, he should have at least tried to appear concerned. Very dissapointed in his service and will not go to see him again for any reason.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

Seemed like he didn't care and didn't seem to listen. He doesn't have a pleasant attitude and seemed annoyed with everything. I felt like I was an inconvenience. I won't be back

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

I might have been in the office 2 minutes and he didn't listen to anything I said, I had to repeat it over for him. He was very unhelpful and didn't seem to concerned about my symptoms but rather getting me out of the office. I will never go to him again.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

Easy to talk to. Favourably impressed with first visit.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag