Rate Dr. Jeffery F. Hartman

Dr. Jeffery F. Hartman's Ratings

Dr. Hartman is great!! I have been going to this practice for a very long time. He is so nice and thorough. Jennifer, the hygenist, is great and Cimarron is hysterically funny. I have only met Dr. Jeff's assistant once as I haven't had a cavity lately but I heard she is great too. This practice makes going to the dentist a nice experience rather than a scary one. You won't be dissapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

They are a well established practice. A General Family practice Providing comprehensive dental care in a very relaxed and comfortable environment. The practice was started in 1946 by Dr. Paul G. Hartman Jr. DDS, in 1984 his son, Jeffery F Hartman DDS joined the practice and continues the fine tradition today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468865].votes_count ]]