Rate Dr. Anne Cushing-Brescia

Dr. Anne Cushing-Brescia's Ratings

I liked Dr Cushing when she was at the old practice. Since moving to Coastal what she did on my last three annuals dropped each year. My last physical consisted of only an EKG, her listening to mt heart, and then asking me if I had any health issues. She was in and gone in 5 minutes. I have had since left her and I'm loo long for a new PCP.

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brescia has been my doctor for 10 years now. She is caring, considerate and compassionate. She always follows through with tests results either by mail or in person when warranted. She is cheerful and easy to talk to. She listens. I've recommended several friends and family members who agree. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my primary care.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brescia is an excellent doctor, but since moving to Coastal Practice in Lincoln, the care she is able to deliver has dropped off. The office she is now w/ is chaotic, follow up is poor, getting thru to that office is abysmal, all too "corporate" now & not enough caring. Sad, because Dr. Brescia is a good doc, but hate Coastal Medical in Lincoln.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

I found Dr Cushing-Brescia to be caring. She is a great listener and very helpful. She does not rush you. Very pleased.

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brescia was once very helpful and seemed to care. Waits became longer and longer and eventually specific concerns were not properly addressed. Staff was consistently rude. After going to another doctor, I found something that was diagnosed, when properly checked was incorrect.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag