Rate Dr. Timothy P. Canavan

Dr. Timothy P. Canavan's Ratings

Dr. Canavan was incredible. He was very patient, knowledgable and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Fantastic Doctor...very patient and caring. He made me feel so much better about having fifths disease while pregnant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

I loved Dr. Canavan. He took the time to explain my diagnosis of placenta previa, and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgable and respectful, as well as had a great sense of humor which helped calm my nerves! :) I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Absolutly wonderful doctor. Very smart, very caring. He is high risk pregnancy specialist. Provided a lot of assurance and good care during my pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Very freindly staff and the most punctual doc's office I have ever encountered. Dr. Canavan is extremely knowledgable and very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][468971].votes_count ]]