Rate Dr. Timothy P. Canavan

Dr. Timothy P. Canavan's Ratings

Dr. Canavan was incredible. He was very patient, knowledgable and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Fantastic Doctor...very patient and caring. He made me feel so much better about having fifths disease while pregnant

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

I loved Dr. Canavan. He took the time to explain my diagnosis of placenta previa, and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgable and respectful, as well as had a great sense of humor which helped calm my nerves! :) I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Absolutly wonderful doctor. Very smart, very caring. He is high risk pregnancy specialist. Provided a lot of assurance and good care during my pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

Very freindly staff and the most punctual doc's office I have ever encountered. Dr. Canavan is extremely knowledgable and very personable.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag