Rate Dr. V K Chaddah

Dr. V K Chaddah's Ratings

Excellent Dermatologist. We can highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Always on time and helped 2 of my children with different problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I had a mole on my back he saw it right away and knew it was Basel cell. Took a piece for biopsy confirmed his prior analysis I went back he took the rest. It was painful but he was wonderful and very thorough he checked me everywhere to be certain I had no more. I defiantly recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Very quick wait time and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with my sons eczema. I also had a mole removed by him. He was quick and to the point. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Nothing good to say about this dermatologist. I saw him on 2 separate occasions with no answers. He then referred me to another dermatologist in toronto. It has been over a year and i have not heard from either dr. I have called dr chaddah's office 3 times and nobody seems to be able to help. Big waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Find he's putting patients thru quickly. No time for many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I insisted Dr Chaddah remove a dark new growth that was doubling in size in 4 months on my face. He removed it perfectly but the freezing patch did not work so pure pain from hell! I did not however like the receptionist response when i needed to obtain MY history of records of dates for my daughter and I's visits as this was rather important due to the fact that our Provincial Government requested from me to PROVE that my child in fact lived with me. To date I do not have this information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I have visited Dr Chaddah 2 times now. Both times the wait period was short. I asked him lots of questions and showed him areas of concern, he took bi-op's of many areas and did not mess around. No fluff and to the point. If you show a concern he will certianly look into it. I had visited a Dermatologist in Barrie 2 times with 3 to4 hr wait times and he was very rude and caused much pain. I did the switch and and now doing the drive to Owen Sounds. Thanks Dr Chaddah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Had a new appointment scheduled to see this Dr. Needed to cancel to due illness. When I called to let the office know this secretary tried to bully me into making another appointment right away. I told her I would need to check my work schedule and get back to them. She was still insisting on another booking. Finally she relented and say I could call back but to call back the very next day. Found this extremely rude. Don't think I want to go this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469012].votes_count ]]