Dr. Lynne Murfin

Rate Dr. Lynne Murfin

Dr. Lynne Murfin's Ratings

I had been diagnosed with Lupus several years ago and was having no luck with any treatment options my doctor had tried for me. I was referred to several specialists with little sucess. I was lucky enough to hear about Dr. Murfin through a family friend. This woman is amazing! She takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and attempts to treat you as a paerson, not just your disease. Her practice of functional medicine has changed my life. I am now symptom free for the first time in years and able to live my life again. I understand that her fees are expensive for the average person and I am hoping that her fees will soon be covered. I however made the choice to save up my money so that I could see her. It was worth every sacrifice! I am nothing but overwhelmed with gratitude to Dr. Murfin for her care and attention to me. She is also very understanding aboiut financial strain, she will make it work. I can't thank her enough.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

I am extremely disappointed to have discovered today that I can no longer access Dr. Murfin. She has been the best doctor I have ever met.....but upon my request to make an appointment to refill a prescription, I was informed that to see her would cost over $300. There is no way I can afford that - and really? $300 to refill a prescription? I was informed she is now classed under "Integrative Care" which unfortunately translates to now only affordable for the elite. I'm very sad to see this turn of events.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

Just a warning for anyone looking for an OB, Dr Murfin now runs a private practice and you have to pay out of pocket in order to see her. I tried to see her and when the office called to set up my first appt they planned on charging me $300. I could afford it but chose to seek a different Dr as I refuse to pay privately for publicly funded health care.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

The best way to describe Dr. Murfin is AMAZING. I had her for my pregnancy up to 30 weeks and then unfortunately had to transfer doctors at that point. She uses the perfect combination of medical and natural medicine to ensure your baby is getting everything it needs developmentally. She is so thorough with everything she does and keeps you well informed each step of the way. She is incredibly knowledgeable and competent in her job and genuinely cares about you and your life. She even made sure to ask me at each appointment how my husband was doing with becoming a father. I feel totally privileged and blessed to have had such an incredible, thoughtful doctor.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

What an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, very compassionate, acted with urgency, care, concern, and immediacy when my test results came back with some red flags. She is extremely competent and seems to enjoy her work and helping her patients, and doing right by them.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

I have registered here just to share what Dr. Lynn Murfin means to me. I love her!!! She is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is always optimistic, very knowledgeable and cares about people. I am pregnant and I feel so happy that she is my doctor. I am so blessed that I met her. She is one of a kind!!!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. Feel very fortunate to have been referred to her by our GP for female issues. Two daughters and I are very happy with Dr. Murfin, she is a delight, professional, caring, knowledgeable. Lucky us!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

AMAZING DR!!!! Dr. Murfin is such a kind caring person who really cares about her patients. She is always smiling and makes an uncomfortable appointment (Pap) comfortable. I cannot praise her enough. Hands down best doctor in Calgary or Canada for that matter!!!! Thank you Dr Murfin for being a breath of fresh air :)

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor with very strong knowledge and instincts. It is hard to get appointments but this is not surprising given her popularity and abilities.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr.Murfin is amazing. I honestly love her. Even though I see her once every 6 months she still remembers the small personal things we talk about. I only wish she could also be my family doctor. I trust her with everything! She makes me feel so at ease when I see here, and that can't be easy for where she goes every day....

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag