Rate Dr. Nageen Hameed

Dr. Nageen Hameed's Ratings

Dr. Hameed is a very compassionate doctor that takes the time to fully explain your medical situation with you. She does not rush you and answers all questions in full detail to put your mind at ease. Yes, there is a long wait at the office but that is because she is giving each patient her full attention. Her lack of punctuality is not a reflection on her ability and knowledge as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Hameed has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. I've been very happy with my care over the last year or so I've been coming to her, and would consider her one of the best specialists I've been referred to. Only downside is there is always a long wait at the office (often 45 mins - 1 hr)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I recently saw Dr Hameed for a thyroid issue. She's been very helpful and I'm the road to recovery! She actually cares about her patients . u don't know where these negative comments are coming from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

wow... now i dont even want to go to my appointment next month reading all these horrible reviews. great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Changing doctors do not waste your time. She can't answer any questions if I don't agree with everything she says, she's not interested in finding alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I used to see Dr Hameed for a few years and always had an unpleasant visit but I finally had enough when I went to her once for an enlarged lymph node and she told me I was overreacting and she had bigger ones then me!!! We'll I went to my surgeon and I ended up having a eight hour surgery because my neck was littered in cancer!! That was the last I saw of her!!! AWFUL!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Hameed from my family doctor for a thyroid problem that we were concerned was not helping with my being able to loose weight.My family Doctor felt Dr. Hameed would be able to help me manage my thyroid to help with weightloss. Dr. Hameed very quickly brushed off my thyroid problem. Telling me that it wasn't a big deal, that I just needed to change my diet and that would fix everything. Unfortunately that Isn't the case and since visiting her I have had other specialists laugh at this incorrect information. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I do not know why all of these previous reviews are negative. I saw Dr. Hameed and she was so nice and very helpful and knowledgeable. She spent extra time with me explaining everything to me, and answered all of my questions. And when I called her office a few days later to book a follow up and ask another question her receptionist was very nice and got back to me as soon as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Hi my name is Lolita,I was reading all the comments made to the staff of Dr Hameed and most of them are awful, I was then about to make an appointment and call so I was so hesitant to do it but when I called and a lady answered me, she did it in such a nice and proper way, she's very accommodating and I didn't feel any rudeness or grumpiness while talking to her so all in all my experienced with her is nothing but pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor I never imagined existed! While she is nice, she is consistently unprepared, I question if she is even a real doctor?! The simplest questions couldn't be answered. No diagnosis and left to suffer. On top of it all - I have never ever ever met a ruder receptionist than Hameed's. Do not waste your time, you'll suffer more with your ailment if you see her than not seeing a doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469377].votes_count ]]