Rate Dr. Nageen Hameed

Dr. Nageen Hameed's Ratings

wow... now i dont even want to go to my appointment next month reading all these horrible reviews. great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Changing doctors do not waste your time. She can't answer any questions if I don't agree with everything she says, she's not interested in finding alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I used to see Dr Hameed for a few years and always had an unpleasant visit but I finally had enough when I went to her once for an enlarged lymph node and she told me I was overreacting and she had bigger ones then me!!! We'll I went to my surgeon and I ended up having a eight hour surgery because my neck was littered in cancer!! That was the last I saw of her!!! AWFUL!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Hameed from my family doctor for a thyroid problem that we were concerned was not helping with my being able to loose weight.My family Doctor felt Dr. Hameed would be able to help me manage my thyroid to help with weightloss. Dr. Hameed very quickly brushed off my thyroid problem. Telling me that it wasn't a big deal, that I just needed to change my diet and that would fix everything. Unfortunately that Isn't the case and since visiting her I have had other specialists laugh at this incorrect information. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I do not know why all of these previous reviews are negative. I saw Dr. Hameed and she was so nice and very helpful and knowledgeable. She spent extra time with me explaining everything to me, and answered all of my questions. And when I called her office a few days later to book a follow up and ask another question her receptionist was very nice and got back to me as soon as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Hi my name is Lolita,I was reading all the comments made to the staff of Dr Hameed and most of them are awful, I was then about to make an appointment and call so I was so hesitant to do it but when I called and a lady answered me, she did it in such a nice and proper way, she's very accommodating and I didn't feel any rudeness or grumpiness while talking to her so all in all my experienced with her is nothing but pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor I never imagined existed! While she is nice, she is consistently unprepared, I question if she is even a real doctor?! The simplest questions couldn't be answered. No diagnosis and left to suffer. On top of it all - I have never ever ever met a ruder receptionist than Hameed's. Do not waste your time, you'll suffer more with your ailment if you see her than not seeing a doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Usually 10-15 minutes behind schedule but expertise and helpfulness are unparalled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Extremely Rude staff and would never go to her because of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Very pleasant doctor. Not sure blood reports are read by anyone when they come in. Receptionists are extremely abrupt and rude on the phone even when you're in trouble and call for an earlier appointment due to health issues. Yes there is always a wait for appointments but I don't mind that if I'm not rushed out the door and I'm not. Reception area needs much more pleasant staff attitudes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469374].votes_count ]]