Rate Dr. Hugh Mitenko

Dr. Hugh Mitenko's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. Took the time to call me after my son's ER visit this morning, was extremely thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. It was very refreshing to see a doctor who is so down to earth and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

By far the best doctor I have ever seen!! Dr.Mitenko listened to what I had to say and seemed genually concerned with finding a solution. He was the first doctor to not shove pills at me to fix the underlying problem!! Wish he was my GP!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I had the good fortune to meet Dr Mitenko in the emergeny room twice in one weekend. He incredibly patiently sewed back the top of my 18 month old grandson's thumb which had been almost severed in a door hinge. Then a couple of days later I saw him again in ER for a diabetic emergency. Gentle, kind, thorough, knowledgable and patient. As a retired RN I found him a credit to the medical profession

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

very thorough - would recommend him to anyone. nice personality

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

did not really seem to care about my problem ... seemed to be more interested in bantering with the nurses than paying attention to me. ended up missing the diagnosis and i wound up back in the er the next day where the next doctor figured it out

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

After having my first child, i was having complications a few weeks after. In the ER I saw Dr. Mitenko, he was awesome with me! Did not make me feel uncomfortable at all!! Would love to have him as a family doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Can I say awesome any more times? He was really helpful and very knowledgeable. I would love to have him as a family doctor or any other time I unfortunately have to go to the ER. He was really good with my girls! AWESOME :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469553].votes_count ]]