Rate Dr. Claudio Sansalone

Dr. Claudio Sansalone's Ratings

I was extremely impressed with Dr Sansalone and his staff. I had an impacted wisdom tooth extracted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Undergoing double jaw surgery is nerve racking to say the least. Dr. Sansalone reassured me and I had the utmost confidence in him. He is young, focused and knowledgeable. I felt I was in good hands. The results are good. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Quiet, but a sense of humour. Great experience with implants. Very relaxing manner, informative. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

I had four wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sensalone. He was very informative, professional and he was be very good at his job. I have felt next to nothing for pain and two of my teeth were fairly difficult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

I had a really good experience with my teeth extraction. Excellent doctor very quiet though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2010

Dr. Sansalone took a lot of time with me explaining the procedures and answering my questions. They took a lot of background information and addressed the concerns I had due to pre-existing health conditions. His staff took very good care of my following the extraction. They also called me the next day, to see how I was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I too felt he made up statistics. Gee, a 0.0001% chance this terrible thing could happen to me? Well guess what, it DID! Would not recommend unless your surgery is very common and straightforward. I went for a follow up visit and did not want another Xray. One of his staff very rudely insisted I get one. Felt obligated, even though I felt it wasn't necessary. Isn't it my body? (Wasn't doc's fault, but a worker there)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

Found him to be very knowledgible and friendly. Came highly recommended and he did not dissappoint. Excellent surgeon with very gentle manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

First......it's Dr Claudio Sansalone. He's a quiet, shy surgeon. Very soft spoken. Excellent at explaining procedures. Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

Had my wisdom teeth out. Was very nervous, but everything went well. Good chairside manner. A good experience and I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][469659].votes_count ]]