Rate Dr. Rodney French

Dr. Rodney French's Ratings

Dr. French embodies the spirit,passion, and personal care of health services that serves as a standard for all medical care. His attention to patient care and vested interest in you is paramount. In the two office visits I had, I was courteously greeted by his staff,promptly guided to a patient room and attended to by Dr. French within 5 minutes of arriving. Dr. French is extremely caring and considerate when any concerns or questions are raised. He clearly articulated the process and procedure in detail and is expected throughout. I was very impressed with the variety of options that Dr. French presented which allowed me to take part in the decision making process. The surgery was painless,seamless, and of the highest quality. Six weeks after my surgery, the resulting scar from removing a tumor on my thumb is almost completely gone. Dr. French’s craftsmanship is a definite 10 out of 10. I highly recommend Dr. French for referrals and procedures in his area of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Rod is an excellent surgeon and doctor. I had an operation (hook of hamate excision) done, and it went perfectly. being a piano player, I was obviously nervous about the outcome. He spent a lot of time explaining what would happen and any alternatives to the surgery to put my mind at ease. Can't say enough good things about him. He even called me at home after the surgery to see how everything was going. What doctor does that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

Dr. French is an okay surgeon but his secretary is not helpful at all. She was on the phone the whole time and it wasn't talking to patients, more like personal calls. I have left a few msg's with no return call, not happy with the secretary and the way the office runs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

My husband has been seeing Dr. French for quite some time regarding ongoing issues with his hand from a crush type injury. He has been helped immensely by this wonderful doctor, not just for his technical skills, but for those qualities that no med school can teach. Dr. French is the most personable and knowledgeable doctor my husband has ever seen (he has seen quite a few over the years due injuries as a result of competitive sports, work etc.). I can second the opinion that Dr. French treats people like human beings as opposed to "cases" that don't warrant compassion. He seems to be a true anomaly in today’s world of doctors that are less about the Hippocratic Oath and more about getting in the most amount of patients within the least amount of time/effort so that a certain lifestyle can be maintained. We are very lucky that such a skilled surgeon has made BC his home (not all that many doctors can say they did a fellowship at Harvard).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

I see Dr.French about my wrist and thumb injury and this is the best doctor I never see,explain everything take the time to get all the details make sure to correct the false information from the WCB refferal doctor...like the others rate said not there for the money and honest doctor I recommend him to everybody,If he is good for Joe Thornton he is probably good for you ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. French reattached my thumb several years ago in Boston. There aren't enough words to describe what a wonderful job he did and how thankful I am for him every single day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Had a minor procedure done on the back of my leg. I am so impressed with Dr. French. One of the nicest, caring and funny doctors I have ever met. My fear was having a big scar on the back of my leg. It as been 8 months and my leg looks like nothing was even done. I am thrilled. This Doc knows his stuff! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

The Nicest most honest Doctor I have ever met.. this Doc is excellent,, He is so down to earth its unbelievable...He is so COMPETENT its ,,HARVARD GRADUATE>> he is fixed JOe thortons hand,,,many athletes including my less famous Self lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting both professionally and personally. Worth every cent and probably more. He saw me in the ER at the end of his day holding my broken hand. Stopped to ask what was wrong and by the end of MY day I was heading home with full functionality back in my hand!! Amazing work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

In addition to being an amazing surgeon, Dr. French would be an excellent professor of bedside manners. He always took time to explain whatever procedures were to be done, and involved me in the process. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241122].votes_count ]]