Rate Dr. Christopher K. Vedeler

Dr. Christopher K. Vedeler's Ratings

Chris is great. I am seeing him for infertility issues. I've been seeing him weekly for about two months now. He is punctual. He takes time to talk with me every week and I find this is not only an acupuncture session, but also a bit of a therapy session as well! Infertility treatment is long and difficult, so it's a great relief. He is very knowledgeable in his field (he teaches acupuncture courses). He adapts the treatment over time to get the best results. He takes the time to answer all of my questions. I feel very comfortable with him. He is better than any doctor I've ever had and the treatments are working. Another plus is that there are no hidden costs and his prices are reasonable. This is important since most insurances don't covert this treatment. I highly recommend him and acupuncture in general.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag