Christopher K. Vedeler

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Christopher K. Vedeler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher K."
RID: 796148
20/02/09 5 5 5 5 Chris is great. I am seeing him for infertility issues. I've been seeing him weekly for about two months now. He is punctual. He takes time to talk with me every week and I find this is not only an acupuncture session, but also a bit of a therapy session as well! Infertility treatment is long and difficult, so it's a great relief. He is very knowledgeable in his field (he teaches acupuncture courses). He adapts the treatment over time to get the best results. He takes the time to answer all of my questions. I feel very comfortable with him. He is better than any doctor I've ever had and the treatments are working. Another plus is that there are no hidden costs and his prices are reasonable. This is important since most insurances don't covert this treatment. I highly recommend him and acupuncture in general.
Paid (or co-pay): $70