Dr. Antoine D. Jones

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Antoine D. Jones has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Antoine" to "Antoine D."
RID: 1475090
28/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jones is the best Doctor ever! He was very nice and remains kind on every appointment. He is very caring and handsome. He's also a cutie!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 886349
13/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jones in very nice and pleasand. Although the treatment was not 100% succesful, Dr. Jones was wonderful.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 795217
20/02/09 1 1 1 1 Dr. Jones is not concerned with answering questions in a timely manner, nor does he spend any time trying to be a nice guy, he is rude, vulgar and has no problem insulting women, as he insulted me, a 28 yr. old woman with severe back pain, all I had to do was mention I was getting a second opinion, and here came the REAL Dr. Jones, he insinuated that I had a drug problem, and that my attitude and aggression were indications that I wasn't in pain at all, I responded, don't judge a book by it's cover, I AM in pain, and HELL YES I'm angry! - anyone would be if they'd been put through the stress of back pain to the point that it restricted walking, with minimal medication, and a doctor that won't so much as return a phone call, this man should be seen with great caution, he seems nice at first, but may become quite nasty fast, it seems to me his highest priority lies in his mirror, In my opinion, the Virginia Mason Clinic would be much better off without his association. *BE WARE*
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield