Rate Dr. Antoine D. Jones

Dr. Antoine D. Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones is the best Doctor ever! He was very nice and remains kind on every appointment. He is very caring and handsome. He's also a cutie!

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jones in very nice and pleasand. Although the treatment was not 100% succesful, Dr. Jones was wonderful.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jones is not concerned with answering questions in a timely manner, nor does he spend any time trying to be a nice guy, he is rude, vulgar and has no problem insulting women, as he insulted me, a 28 yr. old woman with severe back pain, all I had to do was mention I was getting a second opinion, and here came the REAL Dr. Jones, he insinuated that I had a drug problem, and that my attitude and aggression were indications that I wasn't in pain at all, I responded, don't judge a book by it's cover, I AM in pain, and HELL YES I'm angry! - anyone would be if they'd been put through the stress of back pain to the point that it restricted walking, with minimal medication, and a doctor that won't so much as return a phone call, this man should be seen with great caution, he seems nice at first, but may become quite nasty fast, it seems to me his highest priority lies in his mirror, In my opinion, the Virginia Mason Clinic would be much better off without his association. *BE WARE*

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag