Rate Dr. R. Weitemeyer

Dr. R. Weitemeyer's Ratings

I highly recommend him, very smart and friendly. I am suffering from chest pain, by visiting his office for something totally unrelated , he told me , what my chest pain was. My own family doctor , never discuss that with me. We need more doctor like him. Wish him all the Best

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Weitemeyer definitely chose the right path when he became a surgeon. He is intelligent and gifted at his craft. He performed surgery on my daughter to remove a perforated appendix. She has healed well and his care and attention to her after surgery was wonderful. We are blessed to have such care in New Westminster.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

Great Surgeon! Saved my life; no one budged when I entered the hospital twice and a walk-in clinic with a pain I had in my abdomen, turned out to be appendicitis on a malrotated intestine. Dr. Weitemeyer explained everything to me was very caring and polite. Highly recommended! Thank you

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. W is caring, very smart, gentle, and funny, which helped put me at ease. He also listens, and doesn't rush--most important these days when most docs are counting the minutes. He immediately knew what was wrong, though others hadn't been able to find the source of my discomfort 'cos they'd been looking for kidney stones. Apparently one can have painful attacks and nausea, even without a gallbladder, caused by new gallstones or sludge in the common bile duct. He quickly scheduled a procedure to fix this, and I know it will be okay 'cos he's the one who took my gallbladder out many years ago without any problems. I wish he were my regular GP.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weitemeyer is an excellent surgeon. You could tell right away he was an extremely intelligent and gifted surgeon. He followed-up with my care daily in the hospital. I would recommend him to anyone. Also, he is a very funny and kind man.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

I would highly recommend to anyone. Very helpful in follow-up. Pleasaant manner reassures you.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

The best surgeon anyone could wish for. I had emergency surgery for colon cancer, he saved my life. He is no nonsense yet kind and has a wonderful sense of humor.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

I will never forget Dr. Weitemeyer. Although it was quite a few years ago, he performed emergency surgery on me and although I was in ICU for a bit, all went well. He did not hesitate to answer my questions and explain things to me. This man is a gifted physician - no ego, very caring and an extremely knowledgeable surgeon.

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

I had an infection for almost 2 years and was in a great deal of pain. I went to see numerous specialist that only made things worse, including one surgury, I actually became septic. This doctor knew right away where the infection was coming from and had to do 2 surgeries but i'm as good as new and he made this process very comfortable for me and followed up with me every day while I was in the hospital and also afterwards. His receptionist is the best as well a very careing team!!!! I could never thank them both enough!

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag