Dr. Thomas Reavell

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Reavell

Dr. Thomas Reavell's Ratings

I agree with others who have posted. Dr. Reavell is great, I was one of his original patients. Unfortunately his wife will run the business into the ground. Very rude & unprofessional. I stood up to the attitude once a few years ago, now she seems to avoid me. the rest of the staff are great. I'd give them a 5 out of 5 except for Dierdre.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2751393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Reavell is an amazing dentist and person. Unfortunately, his wife works with him and she is the worst thing that could have happened to him. She is extremely rude and unprofessional. I will have to find a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2632026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Reavell for over 25 years. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2578743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Reavell is the best Dentist I have had. He takes pride in his profession and his work is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2499862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

He's the best dentist I've ever had. Courteous, fast, efficient and polite to the proper degree. I also think he does an excellent job. Thanks you Dr. Reavell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Reavell and his staff are very nice with one exception. Deirdre is terrible and makes me dread going for my appointments. She is rude and always has attitude. I have seen her come into the waiting room when patients arrive and boss and talk down to them. The only time she did work on me it appeared that she is not properly trained. She had the mirror shoved so far down my front gum I thought it was going to poke through to my chin! I'm an easy going patient, I know it's awkward at the dentist but this was above and beyond what's normal. Any time she leaves a voicemail her voice is full of attitude. She has lectured me over the phone when I called with a problem and made me feel like I was being a bother. When I went in to have the problem fixed Dr. Reavell was nothing but kind and said never hesitate to call. He makes up for the other crap, and the price is right, but be ready to deal with this woman. If you're prepared and don't take her sh*t then everything else is great!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][1241489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

The person who put the comment down last Feb saying that it's great Dr Reavell works with his wife actually sounds like his wife wrote it. She can't spell and she is the worst thing that ever happened to that office. She's rude to patients and staff members. I wouldn't be surprised if she runs this business into the ground. All about the money. I've been with Tom for years and unfortunately I will be switching to a new dentist because of his gold digging wife

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1241485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Reavell since I was young. He is extremely knowledgeable and kind. His office is modest and his staff are very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I moved to London recently, and chose Dr. Reavell based on reviews here. My hygenist (Chris) was quick-witted, friendly and did a great job. Dr. Reavell was professional and definitely seemed to know what he was doing. I'll be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241483].votes_count ]]