Rate Dr. Francisco G. Colon

Dr. Francisco G. Colon's Ratings

Would not recommend. Have had one surgery, 2 botox sessions and one later treatment. Found him to be fair technitian but way more concerned with generating income off his patients than doing what is in the best interests of the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had a unilateral mastectomy and Dr. Colon has inserted 3 different implants. I am completely asymmetrical and the implant and nipple reconstruction are horrible. My artificial breast is very bumpy & the areola is crooked. In no way does it resemble a breast. Photos on the website look like real breasts; however, I look nothing like those photos. Additionally, the implant is partially under my armpit, which causes a pulling sensation and discomfort. I have no idea what to do or where to go at this point

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Colon was fantastic! He did reconstructive breast surgery for me after I had a double mastectomy, and throughout the whole process, he was so kind and easy to talk to, that he made a scary situation so much easier. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Colon is an excellent doctor and surgeon. His bedside manner is great, he is warm and patient. I was super nervous about getting the procedure (rhinoplasty) and the staff and doctor made me feel comfortable and safe. The results were amazing! I couldn't have asked for better. I am very happy I chose Dr. Colon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Colon was caring, honest and sincere. He gave me his full attention and as much time as I needed to discuss my case before and after my procedure. He also made himself personally available by cell phone after my procedure. His staff is excellent from the start to follow up post surgery. Dr Colon is a gifted surgeon. I will be using him again in the future. I still have some things to improve :/;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I had the unfortunate luck to get breast cancer and need a mastectomy. Dr. Colon is fantastic. His bedside manner is sincere and his work is phenomenal. He is a "top of the line" doctor. I love my new breasts. He has given back my confidence. Words cannot express what a wonderful knowledgeable plastic surgeon he is. I recommend him to anyone who is thinking about any kind of work to improve their body image or for anything more serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470837].votes_count ]]