Rate Dr. Francisco G. Colon

Dr. Francisco G. Colon's Ratings

Dr. Colon was fantastic! He did reconstructive breast surgery for me after I had a double mastectomy, and throughout the whole process, he was so kind and easy to talk to, that he made a scary situation so much easier. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Colon is an excellent doctor and surgeon. His bedside manner is great, he is warm and patient. I was super nervous about getting the procedure (rhinoplasty) and the staff and doctor made me feel comfortable and safe. The results were amazing! I couldn't have asked for better. I am very happy I chose Dr. Colon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Colon was caring, honest and sincere. He gave me his full attention and as much time as I needed to discuss my case before and after my procedure. He also made himself personally available by cell phone after my procedure. His staff is excellent from the start to follow up post surgery. Dr Colon is a gifted surgeon. I will be using him again in the future. I still have some things to improve :/;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I had the unfortunate luck to get breast cancer and need a mastectomy. Dr. Colon is fantastic. His bedside manner is sincere and his work is phenomenal. He is a "top of the line" doctor. I love my new breasts. He has given back my confidence. Words cannot express what a wonderful knowledgeable plastic surgeon he is. I recommend him to anyone who is thinking about any kind of work to improve their body image or for anything more serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470837].votes_count ]]