Rate Dr. Brian Chen

Dr. Brian Chen's Ratings

After walking in to the office and not be greeted I introduced myself to the receptionist who then did not make eye contact with me but dryly gave me the appropriate first time patient forms to fill out. When I was finished I handed them to the receptionist, again no eye contact. She seemed annoyed with her position so I took a seat and waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time without apology or explanation. A brief review of my history was taken by the nurse who did not introduce herself. Dr Chen was pleasant but brief. My situation was pretty clear cut but he did not offer any additional information. Overall the visit was somewhat rude, uncomfortable, brief, to the point and sterile. I believe Dr Chen was knowledgeable of my condition but did not volunteer any info that I did not request. Not sure I will return...?

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag