Rate Dr. Brenda Harrop

Dr. Brenda Harrop's Ratings

The most amazing person. She has a true gift with people! She has saved my life so many times, wouldn't be alive if I hadn't met her. Thank you so much Brenda.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

excellent counsellor. Excellent understanding. Always on time, great empathy

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

This lady is amazing and I tend to be a very critical person. My boyfriend first saw her and as things progressed, I became part of the process. I love how she makes me see things in a different light. There have been times that going in, I was ready to throw in the towel, leaving, I had hope. I think we will remain a couple because of Brenda's guidance. She's a valued member of our community. WW & CB

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

One of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through all the people she helps. She has never lost faith in me, even when maybe she should have. She makes you feel so comfortable and worthy. She is able to laugh and cry with you. I respect her so much and will be forever great full to everything she has done for me. I love you Brenda!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

There doesn't seem to be any right words to explain how much Brenda means to me. She is the person i know I can always trust to be there and who will always look out for what is best for me. I don't know what I would do without her. I just love her so much! I just hope she gets to read all the wonder things people write about her!

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

Brenda has really had an impact on my life in the last years I have been seeing her. She is always there when you need someone to talk to or just to tell you that yes you can get out of bed. Through my hardest days she was there still pulling for me and always had my best interest in mind. She made me feel like I was important.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

SHE'S SIMPLY BEEN WONDERFUL AND SHE'S ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE I TRUST. WITHOUT HER I DON'T BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE EVER GOTTEN WELL.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Brenda has really made a difference in my life, and continues to do so. She is always there when you need that extra push, saying you can do this! When you feel completely alone she makes you feel like you have someone that you can always turn to. She really is a wonderful person and is really amazing at her job. Thanks Brenda!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag

Brenda is for me a 'true blessing', because without her I am not sure where I might be today, or who I might be. She knows her work very well and has a very caring approach, and a personality that makes it so easy to be relaxed in her presence. For someone who had never been to a psychologist before, a certain feeling of shame came over me but that all changed in a very short time. There is no one in her profession who deserves more credit, praise and thanks than does Brenda. No amount of money could rightfully compensate her for her professionalism. She is one of a kind and certainly one of the very best. I owe her so much for helping make me whole again. She has gone the extra mile and beyond and to her I will be forever grateful. She also has a tremendous sense of humor and that in itself to me is the key in helping to speed up healing. Thank you Brenda for being a trusting friend to me and to others and being there with your caring ways and listening skills. God bless you.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2008 | flag

Brenda is really good at her job. She really cares about what she is doing. She is very helpful. The easiest person to talk to. I look forward to my sessions with her. I am really glad to know her. I think she is really going to help me make a change in my life.

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag