Rate Dr. Melissa O. Smith

Dr. Melissa O. Smith's Ratings

I love Dr. Smith and have NEVER had a problem. She's a caring, giving, knowledgeable doctor. I've seen her once every 2-3 months for the past 2 years, she's done surgery on me, and SHE'S GREAT!! There are very few people or doctors that I would rate this high, so take my opinion to the health bank and trust in Dr. Smith. Anyone who had a problem with her staff, had a very rare instance. Try again. She's well worth the drive, the time and your health. And, by the way, I am a handicapped, PICKY, 57 year old woman and I still love Dr Smith:.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Smith was professional and promptly took care of my problem. She is friendly and it is easy to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I can not rate the doctor since I did not get to see her - this is about the staff. I was a new patient and called a full week in advance to make an appointment. Two hours prior to the time I was given, I decided to call since it was a long drive to get there. I was told there was no record of me and someone forgot to enter me as a new patient. I can only go on a certain day of the week so now I have to wait another week to see the doctor. No excuse for this kind of error.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Smith is VERY friendly and helpful. Listens to what the patient has to say, takes precautions incase something might be wrong. She has two offices, I go to the one in Alexandria and the whole staff is very friendly. Dr. Smith not only spends time on your feet, she is also very easy to talk to about anything! I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I needed a foot doctor fast. Lots of pain. Called several others and couldn't get in to see them the same day. I called Dr. Smith's office and told them I needed a same day visit. They got me in that day. Dr Smith is excellent. She diagnosed me with tendonitis, although I thought I was having another problem. Long story short, she fixed my foot and I'll go back to her again Would recommend her highly. Staff is nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471013].votes_count ]]