Rate Dr. Deborah Zwicker

Dr. Deborah Zwicker's Ratings

Dr. Zwicker is very helpful, bright, and knows her stuff. What I like is that she treats me like a person with a BRAIN, instead of a child, which a lot of people have been doing during my pregnancy. I find the nurse to be a bit condescending and rude at times, but the doctor herself is great. The secretary is also pretty accommodating with scheduling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I was looking for patient-centred care, but I did not receive it. No one chooses to be a Type 1 diabetic and I wanted to have a say in my health care, but I felt limited due to lack of communication encouraged. There was little compassion as well. All diabetics have options so these need to be made available not limited or controlled as it was for me. The information given to educate me about Diabetes was delivered too late and very basic as well. If helping a patient causes undue stress than this doctor did not help her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Extremely helpful and was the Doctor who finally diagnosed what was wrong with me. I get the feeling she doesn't suffer fools lightly. She was helpful and very kind and spent alot of time explaining what was going on with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

This Doctor does not seem to show any emotion. She seemed like she was in a rush and I was wasting her time being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

An awesome doctor! I've been a T1 Diabetic for over 20 years and I've had a fair share of Endo's over the years. I must say, Dr.Zwicker has been the best one yet! A very smart lady who listens and understands the ups/downs of being a diabetic. She offers great advice and has been there for me when I've needed her most in my life. Great bedside manner, stylish and a smart cookie!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I have to say that Dr Zwicker is one of the best Dr's I have ever seen. She is very kind and know her stuff. She has been more than helpful to me when I was diagnosed with Diabetes, and is very thorough with her follow up care. I really would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

This doctor is amazing. Not only is she kind, and patient; she is the only doctor that listened to me after two years of being sick. She has figured out my problem, is kind, compassionate and one of the nicest people i have ever met. Keep up the good work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Fantastic. If you see her concerning Diabetes...have a basic understanding, she can show you the tools to extend your life and decrease the overall damage to your body over time. She is very friendly, personal, and professional...a ranking of 5 is probably not sufficient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. Zwicker really helped us get my husbands diabetes where it needs to be!!! She took the time to sit with us and talk, never in a rush. We got a follow-up appt. in a very reasonable amount of time. WE REALLY LUCKED INTO THIS DOC!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2009

EXCELLENT VERY DOWN TO EARTH,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE ,AS I HAVE STUDIED THE MEDICAL CONDITION THAT I AM DEALING WITH. SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINED IN DETAIL THE REASONS WHY THE COURSE OF TREATMENT WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR MY CASE. HER SECRETARY IS VERY FRIENDLY,EFFICIENT,HAS HELP ME EVERY TIME I CALLED WITH ANY ISSUE. THE NURSE PRACTITIONER IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL , KNOWLEDGEABLE ,HELPFUL,CALL ME WITH TESTING RESULT,AND ANY CHANGES IN THE COARSE OF TREATMENT. THE TEAM HAVE GIVEN ME THE BEST OF CARE,SUPPORT WITHOUT THIS TEAM AND ITS DEDICATION DEALING WITH THE MEDICAL ISSUE I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANDLE WHAT I HAVE ENDURE .THIS HAS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY TO GET RESULTS BUT THESE PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT EASY TO DEAL WITH .THANK YOU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241577].votes_count ]]