Rate Dr. Deborah Zwicker

Dr. Deborah Zwicker's Ratings

Several family members, with long histories of endocrine diseases each, were cared for by Dr. Zwicker. Guidelines for dosing were not followed. One of the diseases was completely ignored- the low hormone levels revealed in testing were "good enough". From the treatment I saw, over months of care, I wondered if Ms. Zwicker needed assistance at home to set the thermostat for her furnace because she just couldn't regulate the meds. The human body, helped by a doctor with good sense, should run like a well oiled machine guided by a good mechanic with common sense. It became more and more obvious to me that Ms. Zwicker is neither a mechanic nor a good doctor. My heart goes out to the patients who are depending on her expertise to guide them back to optimum health as "good enough" may be as close as they will come. If you are sick for years , sometimes you may think that's enough-it's not!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Zwicker is very helpful, bright, and knows her stuff. What I like is that she treats me like a person with a BRAIN, instead of a child, which a lot of people have been doing during my pregnancy. I find the nurse to be a bit condescending and rude at times, but the doctor herself is great. The secretary is also pretty accommodating with scheduling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I was looking for patient-centred care, but I did not receive it. No one chooses to be a Type 1 diabetic and I wanted to have a say in my health care, but I felt limited due to lack of communication encouraged. There was little compassion as well. All diabetics have options so these need to be made available not limited or controlled as it was for me. The information given to educate me about Diabetes was delivered too late and very basic as well. If helping a patient causes undue stress than this doctor did not help her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Extremely helpful and was the Doctor who finally diagnosed what was wrong with me. I get the feeling she doesn't suffer fools lightly. She was helpful and very kind and spent alot of time explaining what was going on with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

This Doctor does not seem to show any emotion. She seemed like she was in a rush and I was wasting her time being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

An awesome doctor! I've been a T1 Diabetic for over 20 years and I've had a fair share of Endo's over the years. I must say, Dr.Zwicker has been the best one yet! A very smart lady who listens and understands the ups/downs of being a diabetic. She offers great advice and has been there for me when I've needed her most in my life. Great bedside manner, stylish and a smart cookie!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I have to say that Dr Zwicker is one of the best Dr's I have ever seen. She is very kind and know her stuff. She has been more than helpful to me when I was diagnosed with Diabetes, and is very thorough with her follow up care. I really would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

This doctor is amazing. Not only is she kind, and patient; she is the only doctor that listened to me after two years of being sick. She has figured out my problem, is kind, compassionate and one of the nicest people i have ever met. Keep up the good work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Fantastic. If you see her concerning Diabetes...have a basic understanding, she can show you the tools to extend your life and decrease the overall damage to your body over time. She is very friendly, personal, and professional...a ranking of 5 is probably not sufficient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. Zwicker really helped us get my husbands diabetes where it needs to be!!! She took the time to sit with us and talk, never in a rush. We got a follow-up appt. in a very reasonable amount of time. WE REALLY LUCKED INTO THIS DOC!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241578].votes_count ]]