Rate Dr. David Psutka

Dr. David Psutka's Ratings

I was Dr. Psutka's patient from the early 1980s until 1997. In 2005, I started having difficulty with my jaw and asked my dentist for a referral. When the referral was forwarded to Dr. Psutka's office, I was told that I would be handled like a new patient, and added to the waiting list. That was fine with me, and I filled out the forms that I had been sent by his office in July 2005. It is now March, 2015 and I have yet to be called for an appointment. That is an unwieldy waiting list he has there. Perhaps his staff could have told me that the waiting list was over a decade long and sent along the referral to another surgeon/doctor. It is very hard to believe that i have not simply been forgotten and that my referral has been misplaced or tossed in the garbage. I'm not even going to remain anonymous on this. I'm annoyed with his staff's unprofessional handling of my referral. Maureen Carl, Ajax, Ontario

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. David Psutka since 1993 and I cannot say one bad thing about his professionalism. Before my second surgery he had my husband come in and explained to him exactly what was to occur so that we both had a full understanding of what was to happen. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Psutka and would go no where else. I give this man 10 stars not five. Going to see him today for a recheck and feel confident that he will take good care of me.

I am still not allowed to eat ribs though

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Just thought I would check in, two decades later, in case you were wondering how I was managing with all those damaged teeth from the 'arch bar' situation: Still at it! Turned out it was just as bad as the 17 jaw surgeries: never went away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Psutka and my TMJ surgery in July 2014. The only thing I would wish to be better would be the explanation of what is happening, why it's happening and what we can do to prevent it. I was terrified of the pain I would be experiencing after surgery - and then I was in no pain - fabulous! Scared for nothing. I wish there was a bit more of "what you'll experience when recovering" as every day something felt different and I was unsure if it was normal healing or not ... so that was a little scary when you don't know.

Otherwise, he was great, answered questions - if you have them, and I can eat steak again - fabulous! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I had tmj arthroscopic surgery yesterday, and Dr. Psutka did an amazing job. I still am not sure how much of an increase I have in opening, but no side effects with my nerves or hearing. It's not even 24 hours later, and I feel great. Yes, it took me awhile on the waiting list to see Dr. Psutka, but that is because he is in such high demand. I feel very fortunate to be so well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Psutka performed a double sinus lift and ten implants on me. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. I have EDS, so I have a lot of issues. He and his staff were knowledgeable, and did everything in their power to ensure my comfort and safety. They listened to my concerns and addressed them all. The surgery was a long one, and when I woke up I was VERY well taken care of. The nurses never left my side, the doctor checked on me several times, they were kind, funny, caring.. I have never had such a good surgical experience. They were the same way at my first post op visit, again being very attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Psutka, and cannot figure out why there are any negative comments at all. Every visit has been positive for me. Best surgeon I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Well I would to say that I have been with Dr Pstuka since 1988 and he has performed 5 surgeries and every one of them there was no complications. I would highly recommend this man to anyone. My daughter at the age of went to him and has not yet had any problems. Truly a blessing in disguise. Anita St . Amand

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

In all my life I have never known such a caring professional and such a thorough doctor as Dr. David Psutka.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

All I can say is that Dr. Psutka is a miracle worker.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

The only one that wasn't afraid to do surgery because I am a person living with Epilepsy. Every other doctor refused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528910].votes_count ]]