Dr. Paul A. Galante

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Paul A. Galante has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5678897
26/07/14 5 5 5 5 This is the second time I have seen Dr Galante in the past 15 years. Both times it was a painless,easy going experience. All thanks to Dr. Galante and staff. I am currently getting an implant and was nervous about the procedure. And again Dr. Galante reassured me and the procedure was done painlessly. Dr. Galante is a wonderful,kind, caring, very knowledgable doctor. Both my son and my husband went to this dr too for work to be done and thought he is terrific .
RID: 5570565
19/06/14 3 4 4 4 Recently had a procedure(apeco) done by this oral surgeon ; felt comfortable with him and didn't feel no pain. Would recommend for sure . . .  Respond
RID: 3641542
23/12/13 1 1 1 1 Stay away from this practice and from this doctor. He might pull wisdom teeth well but please don't go there with a real problem. He talks your ear off about how he can help and then you can't get an estimate on treatment for weeks! He claims to take insurance but his billing clerk "comes up" with insane bills and declares that insurance company doesn't pay them anything. You'll be stuck with huge bill, if you lucky enough to get treatment. The office staff is AWFUL, borderline obnoxious. I had an abscessed tooth and had to show up IN PERSON to get an antibiotic prescription from their general dentist. This place is money grabbing chop shop. Patients's health is not their priority.  See Responses
RID: 3593622

01/11/13 1 1 1 1
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul A."
RID: 2678514
13/06/13 5 5 5 5 Lets see I dont know where to start. What a great man. He has the best personality. He is not only funny but caring. I had a wisdom tooth pulled and felt no pain. Best doctor ever.  Respond
RID: 2571328
26/02/13 5 5 5 5 I am mortified of the dentist and this man right here is the truth. He pulled my partially impacted wisdom tooth in less than 5 seconds. I promise you he is the very best. My fear was at a level I can not put into words and he came through in spades. Best surgeon ever.
Paid (or co-pay): $160
RID: 2494541
08/12/12 5 5 4 4 BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! Dr Galante is great at what he does. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth he took out the two lowers & one upper in under 2 mins each tooth. My 4th being my upper left wisdom tooth was far up into my cavity & yet the only reason i could tell was because it took 4 mins rather than 2. He has an amazing bedside manner. I felt comfortable, relaxed, & not afraid a all! Best part wa I was in so little pain I wanted to go out the same night I got the surgery done. I never ven filled my ibuprofen script. He does awesome work. If you want a guarenteed great experience no matter how far the distance go to him just take the trip it will be well worth it, TRUST ME!!! He's a great oral surgeon!
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2448024
16/10/12 5 5 5 5 The Doctor took my son in after a soccer injury. He made him feel comfortable and explained what he needed to do to get his teeth back in place. His whole staff could not have been nicer.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1565382
19/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Galante is an excellent oral surgeon.He has a great personanlity as well.I would 100% reccommend to anyone requiring his services.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1535620
12/09/11 5 4 1 5 The worst. Being afraid of the dentist, I went to him, only to be berated on my poor oral care (due to not having dental insurance up until recently) - the extraction was hell and I was made to feel terrible and was accosted and judged harshly. I was literally crying in pain and was told to "stop and be a big girl" while he wrenched out my tooth. I'm 35 years old. Terrible. Scary and he didn't finish the job- was in a horrible pain afterwards and pieces were left in my jaw- which are now infected and require more work. Never again.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1357824
08/02/11 5 5 5 5 Exceptional dentist; really takes time to explain the procedure and my wisdom tooth extraction was completely painless with a quick recovery. The entire staff is helpful, efficient and professional. Dr. Paul is truly an exceptional oral surgeon/dentist.
RID: 1328199
05/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul is just wonderful, made our college daughter very at ease, she was quit nervous to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled all at once.Had NO pain, and recovery was so easy!! I truly recommend him!! I suggest a to bring an IPOD during the procedure. You absolutely do NOT have to put to sleep . NOT necessary!!
RID: 1230036
16/08/10 5 5 5 5 If you are looking for the best oral surgeon, look no further. Dr. Galante is simply the best. Only wish I had met him years ago. He is brilliant, kind, authentic. If you don't live nearby, make the trip. BJB
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1173359
20/05/10 5 5 5 5 I was petrified to go in and have a wisdom tooth removed as I've had bad experiences in the past. However it was the quickest, most painless dental procedure I've ever had. Would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1149475
14/04/10 5 5 5 5 An excellent oral surgeon. Painless procedures, excellent communication, extraordinarily high professional standards. He diagnosed potentially dangerous issues missed by other doctors which were subsequently verified. His staff is efficient and empathetic.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1149339
14/04/10 5 5 5 5 WOW... WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. NEVER IMAGINED LEAVING THE ORAL SURGEON WITH A SMILE!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1135167
24/03/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! So kind and careful. I highly recomend him....
RID: 1067709
02/01/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, worked on my mouth while I was pregnant and had to have a tooth pulled. Worked with my other doctors and made sure I was pain free.  Respond
RID: 992351
21/09/09 1 2 1 1 this guy is a complete moron how he practices i dont know he literally talked me out of going to sleep and i had to suffer through the whoe procedure  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user