Rate Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Dr. Marnie Wachtler's Ratings

I had a few symptoms for a few months. Doctors told me I have anxieties. I decided further to investigate this diagnosis. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Wachtler. She noticed that my blood pressure was very low. For the chest pains I was having she recommended acupressure and acupuncture. After TWO sessions all my symptoms were gone. Dr. Wachtler is a very good listener and she helped me get back to my daily activities. I highly recommend her to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

found Dr. Wachtler very informative and knowledgeable-went over my problems in detail with specific recommendations for my well being-would recommend her highly to anyone looking for a naturepath---I found information relative to my health that was not pursued by my Medical Doctor---do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wachtler....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

Dr. Marnie is cheerful and positive. She has a "common sense" approach and does not prescribe too many supplements. She listens to what you have to say and explain what is going on in laymans terms. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a naturopath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Marnie was a tremendous help to me when I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. Not only did she provided me with moral support, but also helped me to prepare for surgery and recovery. My outcomes were incredibly positive and I know the work we did together to balance my diet and support my system made all the difference in my outcomes. Marnie continue to support not only my well-being, but also many members of my immediate and extended family. Her approach to whole foods and nutrition is fantastic. I highly recommend Marnie for anyone who is looking to supplement their regular medial care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

My son sees Dr. Marnie for his ADHD. Other doctors only wanted to treat my son wth ritalin type drugs. Through testing she has found out he has multiple food intolerances, yeast overgrowth and several vitamin deficiencies (that did not show up on regular blood testings).All of which cause the symptoms of ADHD. All of these findings are being treated naturally. She is very helpful and knowlegable. I would recommmend her 100% to anyone struggling with ADHD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471243].votes_count ]]