Rate Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Dr. Marnie Wachtler's Ratings

Dr. Marnie is a God send! She is very knowledgeable, spends time with her patients (not "only 10 minutes and 1 complaint per appointment"), and listens to what the patient is actually saying. She connects the dots from your medical history and doesn't just treat the symptom you have at the moment. I went in 2.5yrs ago and I am feeling a lot better than when I started. I was stuffed up all the time (I have had allergic episodes and been to 4 different Allergists and made to feel like these things were all in my head b/c all the tests came back negative. They all made me feel like I was wasting their time.), feeling sluggish, foggy brained, breaking out in pimples if I took over the counter vitamins, etc., and a whole lot of other symptoms. She started me off with a liver detox, a yeast detox, and she suggested food sensitivity testing. I did these things and started feeling better. After the food sensitivity testing, I found out that I was eating a lot of things that were not so good for me. I cut out as much of these foods as possible, and without trying I have lost 20lbs and have kept it off! She takes the time to explain things. I feel like I've had better medical advice from her than the 40yrs of GPs. I finally don't feel like I'm crazy; that I do have real symptoms, and it's not all in my head. Thanks, Dr. Marnie and staff. You're all great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Marnie is very knowledgable and takes time with her patients. No detail is overlooked to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatements available. This is not your revolving door family doctor! I am a welder by profession and was having breathing problems and was feeling lethargic. She put me on the right path by boosting my immunity and providing oxygen therapy to help my lungs heal. She is now my primary medical provider. Office staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very friendly and will listen to all your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

No matter what the problem and how weird the reaction I was having - Dr. Wachtler always listened and found out the solution. The medical community could not figure out what my problems were caused by but she figured it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

After seeing MD's for 4 years, blood tests, ultrasounds they only thing they could give me were pain killers. Although they relieved some of my pain, it did not alleviate my other symptoms. I saw Dr. Marnie 6 weeks ago. She examined and diagnosed my problem in the first visit. She prescribed a supplement. This month my symptoms have disappeared and my pain is minimal. Also my tummy has never been so flat :) I would recommend Dr. Marnie to anyone wanting to improve their health. She is very kind and knowledgable .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I had a few symptoms for a few months. Doctors told me I have anxieties. I decided further to investigate this diagnosis. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Wachtler. She noticed that my blood pressure was very low. For the chest pains I was having she recommended acupressure and acupuncture. After TWO sessions all my symptoms were gone. Dr. Wachtler is a very good listener and she helped me get back to my daily activities. I highly recommend her to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][471247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

found Dr. Wachtler very informative and knowledgeable-went over my problems in detail with specific recommendations for my well being-would recommend her highly to anyone looking for a naturepath---I found information relative to my health that was not pursued by my Medical Doctor---do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wachtler....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

Dr. Marnie is cheerful and positive. She has a "common sense" approach and does not prescribe too many supplements. She listens to what you have to say and explain what is going on in laymans terms. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a naturopath.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][471245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Marnie was a tremendous help to me when I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. Not only did she provided me with moral support, but also helped me to prepare for surgery and recovery. My outcomes were incredibly positive and I know the work we did together to balance my diet and support my system made all the difference in my outcomes. Marnie continue to support not only my well-being, but also many members of my immediate and extended family. Her approach to whole foods and nutrition is fantastic. I highly recommend Marnie for anyone who is looking to supplement their regular medial care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

My son sees Dr. Marnie for his ADHD. Other doctors only wanted to treat my son wth ritalin type drugs. Through testing she has found out he has multiple food intolerances, yeast overgrowth and several vitamin deficiencies (that did not show up on regular blood testings).All of which cause the symptoms of ADHD. All of these findings are being treated naturally. She is very helpful and knowlegable. I would recommmend her 100% to anyone struggling with ADHD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471243].votes_count ]]