Rate Dr. Sanjay Lalla

Dr. Sanjay Lalla's Ratings

I had a nose job by this dr. In the beginning in received great customer service. I spent $5000+ and my nose looks the exact same way it did before surgery. I contacted his office several time and never received a call back. He came highly recommended, but ethic rhino is not his specialty. I feel cheated. At the consultation, I ask was specific steps was needed, he said no. Immediately after the procedure, he said he wanted to do the same procedure I inquired about in the beginning. That was the first sign. Maybe if I wanted a butt life and implants, he would've been the right person. When you go in for surgery and look the same ex ate way after it's a waste of time and money. I would not recommend rhino from this dr. I contacted the office several time and never received a reply. That's poor customer service.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

The best surgeon in the world. Give him a try you will be happy you did.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

very profesional, great results, very happy with the doctor his staff.I recovered very fast.very highly recommemded

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Lalla was awesome and very thorough with my needs. My tummy tuck came out better than expected. His wife Gina is very warm and friendly. Their follow up is excellent. Simone.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a tummy tuck/ muscle repair and Dr. Lalla did an amazing job. I love my new belly button. Dr. Lalla is the best! I can see the definition in my abs I've never looked this great in years. He's highly recommended in my book to all who wants to have surgery stop second guessing it and do it..... the best decision and investment I've ever made for myself. My husband is loving it and is amazed and called it a peace of art. Dr. Lalla listens to your needs and you can tell he loves making people happy. Dr. Lalla you ROCK!!!!!!

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I am sooooooo happy I can't stop looking at my self in the mirror Dr lalla did an amazing job. I had the mommy makeover. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift but was not aware that his wife Gina is also in the medical field she gave me a few sessions of skin peels and botox. Let me tell you I've had botox before but never like this she is so gentle all I felt was a pinch. They're such nice people they made me feel so comfortable. I will definitely go back to Gina for my botox in the future and will recommend Dr lalla to all my friends and family.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I had a butt implant and nose reshaping and am so happy with the results. I have been going to Dr lalla for years and have referred all my friends to him. He won't hack away at your face or body which i prefer once its off there's nothing you can do to make it come. I prefer his cautiousness over a hacker any day

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I'm a young male who was uncomfortable with my nose size growing up and was recommended to Dr lalla by family needless to say I'm very happy with the results he was very attentive and the staff was very friendly.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

After hearing great things from others who had surgery I scheduled with Dr. Lalla. Started off with face(botox, radiesse)and loved the results. People were commenting I looked good, but did not know that I had anything done. That's the best. Scheduled for a tummy tuck to get rid of that pregnancy pooch(after 3 Kids), and I am sooo happy. Looks great, and I needed to buy new clothes in smaller size. Recovery was not as bad as I thought, and they were really on top of my healing and how I was feeling. Would highly recommend.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag