Dr. Mark Garfunkel

Rate Dr. Mark Garfunkel

Dr. Mark Garfunkel's Ratings

Dr. Garfunkel is awesome! He is so helpful and kind I recomend him to all of my friends and family, and pretty much anyone who mentions eye health or care. He is wonderful and I highly recomend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Very knowledgeable, personable and professional. I've been going to Dr Garfunkle for at least 10 years and have never had a bad experience. He's very honest, and will give you his opinion even if you choose not to listen to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Garfunkel almost saved my life. After my examination he told me see my doctor as soon as possible. He also booked an urgent appointment at the Royal Alex Hospital Eye Clinic. At the doctor's office nothing was diagnosed. But, after further investigation at the hospital eye clinic, I was told that I was in danger of dying because my blood pressure was very high and I should go see my doctor right away. This time we had the second proof of the problem. I have been on blood pressure medication ever since. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Been seeing the doctor for years, always very friendly and helpful & very caring. The staff are great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

The greatest eye doctor I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable and takes the extra step to explain, in great length and detail, his findings and suggestions. Great selection of eyewear in office with pricing that beats many other eyeglass venues. Wouldnt go anywheres else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

Best eye doctor I have ever seen. I have RP and have had a very tough time with my specialist. When I talked to Dr. Garfunkel about it he found me a new specialist who immediately did more for me than the original doctor ever did. I have seen lots of eye doctors and I have to say, Dr. Garfunkel is the best by far. He is personable, proffessional, tells great stories and gives the best advice and information. What he doesn't know, he finds out, you couldn't ask for better. I highly recomend this doctor to friends and family and to anyone looking for an eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Garfunkel is a very friendly and professional doctor. I have been going to him for years and have always found him to be an excellent optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471373].votes_count ]]