Rate Dr. Vasanth M. Vishwanath

Dr. Vasanth M. Vishwanath's Ratings

awsome place to go to only problem you d oo n't really see dr.vishwanath only like once or twice but the other doctor that trats you is super understanding and nice i felt really comftrable their and they have their own ultrasound machince which is a plus i would reccomend this place

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

DR.VISH is an excellent doctor , I first started seeing him last year his staff is always polite and they know me by name , last year lost my baby to preterm labor and doctor VISH was right there to comfort me and take his time to be with my family he also got me connected to a prenatal councillor that helped me talk threw my pain they sent cardsand phone calls and where patient with me. Im pregnant again and doctor vish is still my doctor im high risk so he makes sure that im seen and also gave a high risk doctor helm I have weekly visits and they are always on point I always go early in the morning. ... Dr. Vish is a great caring and compassionate MD... I would recommend him to all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I had surgery with Dr. Vo. She wasn't in the office for my post op appt, so they told me I would see Dr. Vishwanath. It was a joke. He talked about hysterectomies with me, something I NEVER discussed with Vo. He was rude and condescending. When I went to make an appt with my actual Dr. (Vo), they would not let me make an appointment. They told me no, they would not see me again. RUN FAR from these doctors! The way they treat patients is disgusting. I have never had a doctor abandon me before. Further legal action will be taken.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Vishwanath for 10 years now. He's very caring n professional. His staff is a wonderful set of ladies who have always answered all my pregnancy questions (medication related). This is my second pregnancy and I was more than happy to to go back. He may not always be there but he remembered how much my son weighed 2 years after he was born lol. I highly recommend him n his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I started seiing him 4 years ago with my first preg... he was great. He gave me confidence and care.. he has a great sense of humor and is very family oriented... I am seiing him again with my second pregnancy.. it is true that he does not see me all the time but the np's are just as great, and the receptionists are alway very helpful... the reason we don't see him as much is bcus he is very busy and the office is always full of patients that want the best and get the best at his clinic... I would not go anywhere else...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

WENT TO DR. VISH HE WAS VERY POLITE...ON MY SECOND VISIT I FOUND OUT THAT THE BABY NO LONGER HAD A HEARTBEAT, THE NP, WERE VERY UN SYMPATHETIC TO MY SITUATION, JUST SIMPLY STATED "YES IT'S WHAT WE SUSPECTED THE BABY HAS NO HEARTBEAT" NO REAL EXPLANATION OF WHY OR WHAT HAPPEN...I WAS LEFT IN SHOCK AND IN DIS-BELIEF, THE FRONT RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY POLITE WHEN SHE CALLED TO LET ME KNOW DR. VISH WANTED TO SEE ME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING....WHEN I SAW DR. V, HE WAS VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE, WHEN I HAD MY D&C HE TALKED TO ME AND MY MOTHER AND HELPED ME STAY CALM, IF I WERE TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN I WOULD GO TO DR. VISH AGAIN, BUT I WOULD ONLY MAKE AM APPTS WHEN DR. VISH IS THERE, UNLESS HE CHANGES NP'S...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been with him for 14yrs,I have become a healthcare professsional and refer pts and family to him. Some of his staff has been with him the entire time including one of his NP's. He has a caring heart and really does care about his patients. Those of you who are complaining about not seeing him you have to remember he is playing catch to deliver one of God's most precious gifts and or remember that we females as we get older or by nature have reproductive problems that may require surgery. I also know that he does assist in alot of other physicians surgery's. He is a real blessing..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Hardly see the Doctor but it's expected, every staff member is very help. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

"he might be the best and so they say!" Totally disapointing. Visited the office 5 times and finally let go. The wait in my experience over an hour a couple times. I asked one practioner questions about madications during pregnancy and did not know or thought they were safe. "I think they are?" Dr. Vish, oh boy! I told him about severe pain I had in my legs and all he said "you need more calcium." my legs were swollen he didn't even look at them or let me ask him any questions. He was to in a hurry. On my last visit the other practioner said my legs were swollen because I was drinking to much milk(calcium.) so who do I listen to? Then she started giving me finalcial advice like if she was an accountant or something. The staff is good. That was my experience, hope they treat the rest of you ladies better. But personally I don't recomend dr. Vish at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Vish is a great doctor. He helped calm me when he told me I needed a C-section. I am pregnant again and I am once again happy to have Dr. Vish there. His staff is great as well. Only complaint I have is the wait time really sucks. But I guess the saying is true "good things come to those who wait". Thanks Dr. Vish!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2110803].votes_count ]]