Rate Dr. Marcus R. Yountz

Dr. Marcus R. Yountz's Ratings

I saw Dr. Yountz for the first time yesterday and was completely entranced with him and his office personnel. They are all super sweet and friendly and made my first visit very uncomplicated. I was impressed by Dr. Yountz diagnosis and treatment plan for me essential tremors. All my worries have been put to rest. I highly recommend this team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I am Debra M. Hamilton. Dr. Yountz has been my neurologist since 2010. He is brilliant, thorough, kind,caring,always returns calls and has NO EGO!!!! Dr. Marcus Yountz is wonderful in every way! I am blessed to have him as my neurologist! P.S. Always puts me at ease!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Yountz is an amazing Dr. He is so kind and caring and has helped me so much. To me, he represents the very best of who a doctor should be. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Really nice guy, knows his stuff and is great at explaining it. Worked with me to minimize the impact of his prescribed/recommended treatments on my life. Great about returning calls to his office, would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

An excellent set of visits. Explained everything clearly and well. Thorough and took the necessary time. Works with Dr. Narden.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Knowledgeable and thorough with friendly demeanor. Very detail oriented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471691].votes_count ]]