Rate Dr. Salman Razi

Dr. Salman Razi's Ratings

Don't waste your time and money. This one will only steer you in circles that lead you and your insurance payment through his office over and over again. My hubby went in to be treated for zero sperm count. The doctor starts out by saying how the insurance doesn't really cover payment for treatment of zero sperm, and that he suggested waiting 30 days and retesting. (Cuz the 2 very recent zero sperm counts he had already seen weren't enough of a reason to move on with a recomendation for treatment.?) He suggested a sonogram, and a testosterone blood panel. Once we finally had called his office for the results enough times to the point where he finally called us back, he MISREAD the sonogram results to us- telling us they were normal, when they weren't, The next day, I called his office to get a copy of the results sent to us. Dealing with his completely incompetent staff of undereducated, lazy, underpaid medical receptionists is a herculean feat all in its own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I don't recommend him. My surgery was not professionally done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

Treated me for enlarged prostate. Very thorough, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Had several tests performed to rule out cancer and to see extent of prostate enlargement. Tests were not cheap but insuance covered most. Gave me the option of using Flomax for rest of my life or having Prostiva RF therapy to reduce the size of the prostate. I chose Prostiva RF and very pleased with the results. He prefers this procedure because of success rate. I highly recommend him for prostate problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471721].votes_count ]]