Rate Dr. Pavan Avinashi

Dr. Pavan Avinashi's Ratings

Dr. Avinashi et les membres de son équipe m'ont servi avec grande courtoisie et rapidité. L'avis offert au sujet de la tache présente dans l'œil de notre fils nous a aussi grandement rassuré. Merci pour votre professionnalisme Dr. Avinashi, nous reviendront à vos cliniques.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I refer all of my friends and family to this clinic! Dr. Avinashi is simply the best, absolutely wonderful with children of all ages. This clinic gets 100% gold star ratings from me and my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Hollyburn eye clinic has the best staff. the hole team is very friendly and helpful, great with small children who are hard to handle. i tell anyone and everyone to go there for any eye needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Avinashi is knowledgeable, thorough, professional and very pleasant and easy to deal with! Really appreciate that he takes the time to explain all of the thorough testing that he does to ensure that we have good eye health. Also like the technology that he uses which shows us our brain and the optic nerve. I would highly recommend Dr. Avinashi!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

very excellent service, especially if you have a emergency problem they will fit you in rather than waiting in the ER at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Absolutely fantastic experience. Dr. Avinashi is amazing and is obsessed with giving you the ultimate care and the entire staff is very accommodating. You can tell that Dr. Avinashi has a passion for what he does; he take the time to talk to you, learn about you and does an over the top job of explaining the process. On top of all this, he is amazing with children. Fully endorse and highly recommend from our family to yours.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

We Love Hollyburn Eye . Dr. Avinashi is wonderful. Staff is always courteous and willing to help!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2636419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

highly recommended. very knowledgeable staff. a great place to take little ones too, they were wonderful with my toddler.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Cant get any better than Dr. Avinashi. I will continue to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I was recently a new patient of this office and had a great experience. I didn't wait they were helpful up on that latest and helped me pick out my glasses. I would recommend my friends and family here

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635505].votes_count ]]