Rate Dr. Pavan Avinashi

Dr. Pavan Avinashi's Ratings

Had a great experience. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I refer all of my friends and family to this clinic! Dr. Avanashi is simply the best, absolutely wonderful with children of all ages. This clinic gets 100% gold star ratings from me and my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

If you're looking for an optometrist, look no further. Dr. Avinashi is hands down the best optometrist in the city. He is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. My sister and I have been going to him for years. I didn't realize how great he was until I saw an optometrist out of the country and he prescribed me the wrong prescription. I came back to Dr. Avinashi and he not only corrected my vision but saw me for several weeks to perfect it and allow me to try out several contact samples to make sure I got the right fit and comfort. After many years he referred me to a laser eye surgery clinic and I had PRK surgery done. I couldn't be any more pleased with the procedure. He really took the time to explain to me in GREAT detail every single step of the procedure so there was no surprises. I see him for my post op appointments as he monitors my progress with the surgery and so far 20/15 vision! Dr. Avinashi is a true perfectionist and he has a great sense of humour, I most definitely recommend him to anyone living in Vancouver!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2564876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

As always Dr. Avinashi and all the staff at the Hollyburn Eye Clinic were fantastic. I always feel that I am getting the best care each time I have an appointment and have complete faith and trust in my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2563439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Alway a pleasant and enlightening experience. I appreciate the way I am shown all parts of my eyes

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I was thrilled that I could get in on a cancelled appointment and I felt very confident with the information I was given. Great service!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Great overall experience. Would highly recommend this eye clinic!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2469107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Makes you comfortable and informed. A pleasant atmosphere and good location for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][471830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been taking our 3 children to Dr. Avinashi for the past 3 years for their annual eye exam. He is wonderful with children of all ages (this year ages 3, 6, 9). My 3 year old was very scared and did not want to be there - he had her playing "games" by the middle of her brother's appt. and she had an exam without even knowing it. He explains things very well, knows how to put everyone at ease, and is very personable. Cannot recommend Dr. Avinashi enough!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2362482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Avinashi provided a thorough examination for accurate lens selection following cataract surgery 6 weeks earlier. The lens was ready in short time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2362481].votes_count ]]