Rate Dr. Pavan Avinashi

Dr. Pavan Avinashi's Ratings

I was thrilled that I could get in on a cancelled appointment and I felt very confident with the information I was given. Great service!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Great overall experience. Would highly recommend this eye clinic!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Makes you comfortable and informed. A pleasant atmosphere and good location for me.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I have been taking our 3 children to Dr. Avinashi for the past 3 years for their annual eye exam. He is wonderful with children of all ages (this year ages 3, 6, 9). My 3 year old was very scared and did not want to be there - he had her playing "games" by the middle of her brother's appt. and she had an exam without even knowing it. He explains things very well, knows how to put everyone at ease, and is very personable. Cannot recommend Dr. Avinashi enough!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Avinashi provided a thorough examination for accurate lens selection following cataract surgery 6 weeks earlier. The lens was ready in short time.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Hands down the best eye doctor I have ever seen. Probably the best doctor in any medical field I have ever seen. He is knwoledgeable, patient, and tells you what he is doing. In plain english will tell you what is going on with you eyes. The staff is good and the overall was a great experience. Highly recommend Dr. Avinahsi

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Easy to find and convenient location in North Vancouver. They were running a little behind when I arrived for my appointment, but I didn't have to wait too long. Once my appointment started, everything was prompt and friendly. Dr. Avinashi is very knowledgeable and provided a level of care I have never had before.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Paid $49 on top of medical card I have been seeing dr. Pavinashi for a number of years. Always a pleasant experience.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Avinashi is always very professional, pleasant and thorough. He takes the time to explain the situation, and makes sure you understand what's going on with your eyes. I felt confident with the expertise of the doctor and the staff, and the professional manner of which I was treated.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgable doctor and very good at explaining everything. I have never had such a great eye exam. I was very pleased. His brother who runs the front was great also helped my out from beginning to end and was great in telling me all the options and cost and differences. They have won me over from my previous doctor.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag