Rate Dr. Ruby Parmar

Dr. Ruby Parmar's Ratings

Dr. Parmar is a great Doctor. My family and I have been going to see her for 5 years now and every time the service we get at her office is the best. She is very genuinely caring and definitely knows her stuff. We highly recommend her office!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Listening to my Grandma talking about this doctor is disappointing. God I hope she does not take advantage of old people my grandma wants to give her another chance. Let's hop things improve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 6 years now and she is a great doctor. Helpful, friendly and very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, understanding and kind. Her assistant is the same! My experiences with them are very positive and I highly recommend their place :) Their price is also very affordable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

Dr. Parmar is a great Doc and really knows her stuff....she is very caring, punctual and goes above and beyond for her patients. I saw her a few months ago and credit her for saving my eyesight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 3 years now and am very pleased with how she has looked after my vision problems from contacts to transitional glasses and after cataract surgery vision problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Dr Parmar is very good but her receptionist is unorganized .I paid for two pairs of glasses in advance and received one pair after couple days.For the other glasses I am waiting for more than three weeks and she never called for explanation.I hope she will read this comment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

May be a pleasant doctor...but clearly not organized. Staff doesn't follow through. Asked to have contacts ordered before going on a trip and they let me down. Then when I did get the they ordered the wrong ones. Dr Parma is not good and keeping left and right correct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I had a great experience at this office. The Doc was very nice and explained everything in detail. I was also able to pick out my new glasses..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

She is the most caring and professional doctor in the eye field I ever experienced. She spent time to answer all my quesitons and advised me on my eye health, she is knowledgeable. My overall experience at this eye care center was pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471871].votes_count ]]