Dr. Ruby Parmar

Rate Dr. Ruby Parmar

Dr. Ruby Parmar's Ratings

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, understanding and kind. Her assistant is the same! My experiences with them are very positive and I highly recommend their place :) Their price is also very affordable!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Parmar is a great Doc and really knows her stuff....she is very caring, punctual and goes above and beyond for her patients. I saw her a few months ago and credit her for saving my eyesight.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 3 years now and am very pleased with how she has looked after my vision problems from contacts to transitional glasses and after cataract surgery vision problems.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr Parmar is very good but her receptionist is unorganized .I paid for two pairs of glasses in advance and received one pair after couple days.For the other glasses I am waiting for more than three weeks and she never called for explanation.I hope she will read this comment

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

May be a pleasant doctor...but clearly not organized. Staff doesn't follow through. Asked to have contacts ordered before going on a trip and they let me down. Then when I did get the they ordered the wrong ones. Dr Parma is not good and keeping left and right correct.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

I had a great experience at this office. The Doc was very nice and explained everything in detail. I was also able to pick out my new glasses..

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

She is the most caring and professional doctor in the eye field I ever experienced. She spent time to answer all my quesitons and advised me on my eye health, she is knowledgeable. My overall experience at this eye care center was pleasant.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Parmar is kind and friendly. However, I question her skill level. She is always checking and double checking but even then ended up with the prescription reversed (Left Rx in Right side and Right Rx on Left) The receptionist doesn't follow up and doesn't seem to know what she is doing. She seems distracted.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor very professional,knowledgeable and and compassionate. takes the time to explain the diagnosis and the next stepts.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

I recently went in to get an eye exam and was very impressed with the service provided. Everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. The eye exam was very well done. I would recommend this optometrist to everyone.

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag