Dr. Joseph P. Buttacavoli

Dr. Joseph P. Buttacavoli

Rate Dr. Joseph P. Buttacavoli

Dr. Joseph P. Buttacavoli's Ratings

After working on my teeth, and fixing everything he thought needed to be done...I still have a toothache and he just gave up.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Joe is amazing and so is his son. I have been to both of them and as the old expression goes, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Dr Joe does not make a big deal out of something that can be fix easily. I know many other dentists that do this. Honesty and professionalism is what you get from everyone in the office. Oh one more thing....as he is working on your teeth, you may even get a little sonf from him. Sweet guy and great work. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon but then again if he does....I always have his son who is also very nice.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Buttacavoli is a great dentist. He's knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly. However, I believe I like his hygenists even more (lol). They're so gentle and do a great job of cleaning your teeth. Also, I've never had to wait for my appointment. Early or a bit late, they basically take you in as soon as you get there. As stated before, his son will probably be taking over the business in the future. I have met him, and although not as personable as his dad, he's not bad.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Buttacavoli since I was 6 years old and I'm 20 now. At one point, I had a different insurance for a couple of years and had to switch dentists, but as soon as I got new insurance I went right back to him. He makes you feel so comfortable while in his chair and the hygenists are great as well. I was a little bit early for my last appointment and not only did they take me in early but the paperwork I needed to fill out was all ready and waiting for me when I got there. Other than that they've always taken me on time. They explain everything that's going on inside your mouth and will answer any questions you have. The receptionist is so sweet and as far as I've seen remembers all the patients. Dr. Buttacavoli just recently welcomed his son to his staff, who I haven't met yet but if he's anything like his father, should be great as well. Dr. Buttacavoli is also credentialed in implant dentistry. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag