Rate Dr. Stephen Haber

Dr. Stephen Haber's Ratings

I went to Dr. Haber two months back. He is very knowledgeable and relived me of a problem I had been facing for the last three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Arrogant, rude, self absorbed and did I mention rude. I think that this man's face would fall off he ever smiled. Seems to know his stuff but he makes the visits insufferable. Has no consideration for one's time as he is always behind. Not sure why I continue to give him my hard earned money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Haber is the best podiatrist in the GTA . My feet are doing much better and I can spend more time doing the activities I love and have missed enjoying over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

My husband and I both go to DR Haber. He is knowledgeable , efficient and staff are great. Plus he is one who gives back to the community. Steve volunteers and works long hours at the Weekend to end Breast Cancer. Helping the walkers with there blistered and sore feet.
DR Haber runs a five star practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Excellent all round care! Very helpful and thorough and friendly. All staff are great and Haber knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

It was my first time going to Dr. Haber.. Very rude, no manners. When i asked a question he gave attitude back. Will not be going back there. I must say the staff at the front desk were very polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I went to him 2 yrs ago and was friendly and no wait time. Staff was good at the time. Been trying to make a appointment again and have gotten there answering machine 4 times. I have left a message each time for a call back with no response. I guess business is so busy they don't have time to call u back. So I went to the office and there was nobody in the office but staff and went in and gave them crap for no call back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I had a very bad ingrown toe nail and they fit me in that same day to correct it. Even when I almost passed out he and his staff took care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Haber sorted through years of symptoms and manipulated my joint back into place painlessly in minutes which provided instant relief. He then provided a long-term solution to my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I've been suffering for years from my feet, I went to him and in 2 hours he solved everything. just insoles that 3 others didn't gave me.thanks! Jodi M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472079].votes_count ]]