Rate Dr. Stephen Haber

Dr. Stephen Haber's Ratings

My husband and I both go to DR Haber. He is knowledgeable , efficient and staff are great. Plus he is one who gives back to the community. Steve volunteers and works long hours at the Weekend to end Breast Cancer. Helping the walkers with there blistered and sore feet.
DR Haber runs a five star practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Excellent all round care! Very helpful and thorough and friendly. All staff are great and Haber knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

It was my first time going to Dr. Haber.. Very rude, no manners. When i asked a question he gave attitude back. Will not be going back there. I must say the staff at the front desk were very polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I went to him 2 yrs ago and was friendly and no wait time. Staff was good at the time. Been trying to make a appointment again and have gotten there answering machine 4 times. I have left a message each time for a call back with no response. I guess business is so busy they don't have time to call u back. So I went to the office and there was nobody in the office but staff and went in and gave them crap for no call back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I had a very bad ingrown toe nail and they fit me in that same day to correct it. Even when I almost passed out he and his staff took care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Haber sorted through years of symptoms and manipulated my joint back into place painlessly in minutes which provided instant relief. He then provided a long-term solution to my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I've been suffering for years from my feet, I went to him and in 2 hours he solved everything. just insoles that 3 others didn't gave me.thanks! Jodi M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Haber was great at answering all my questions and working really hard to decrease my foot pain. He adjusted my orthotics three times for me all without cost. He often stayed after hours as our appointments ran long but were always on time. The staff is great and really funny. I can tell he really cares about all of his patients. He even tried to make my shoulder feel better with a machine when I mentioned it to was bothering me. Definitly come see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I have found Dr Haber to be very helpful. He can be quite frank (I actually enjoy this), but also kind and reasonable. He offers the most effective and up-to-date technology and treatments for onchomycosis. I have never had to wait very long, the staff has been understanding with me when I had to reschedual, and they are also accommodating of my needs as the mother of a young infant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Mediocre office and staffing not too bad of a wait. Excellent foot care standard at each visit. Could do a more thorough initial chart but very knowledgeable overall. Best Dr of the several I've been to in a decade.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472076].votes_count ]]