Rate Dr. Stephen Haber

Dr. Stephen Haber's Ratings

Excellent all round care! Very helpful and thorough and friendly. All staff are great and Haber knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

It was my first time going to Dr. Haber.. Very rude, no manners. When i asked a question he gave attitude back. Will not be going back there. I must say the staff at the front desk were very polite and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

I went to him 2 yrs ago and was friendly and no wait time. Staff was good at the time. Been trying to make a appointment again and have gotten there answering machine 4 times. I have left a message each time for a call back with no response. I guess business is so busy they don't have time to call u back. So I went to the office and there was nobody in the office but staff and went in and gave them crap for no call back

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I had a very bad ingrown toe nail and they fit me in that same day to correct it. Even when I almost passed out he and his staff took care of me.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haber sorted through years of symptoms and manipulated my joint back into place painlessly in minutes which provided instant relief. He then provided a long-term solution to my problem.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

I've been suffering for years from my feet, I went to him and in 2 hours he solved everything. just insoles that 3 others didn't gave me.thanks! Jodi M.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Haber was great at answering all my questions and working really hard to decrease my foot pain. He adjusted my orthotics three times for me all without cost. He often stayed after hours as our appointments ran long but were always on time. The staff is great and really funny. I can tell he really cares about all of his patients. He even tried to make my shoulder feel better with a machine when I mentioned it to was bothering me. Definitly come see him!

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

I have found Dr Haber to be very helpful. He can be quite frank (I actually enjoy this), but also kind and reasonable. He offers the most effective and up-to-date technology and treatments for onchomycosis. I have never had to wait very long, the staff has been understanding with me when I had to reschedual, and they are also accommodating of my needs as the mother of a young infant.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Mediocre office and staffing not too bad of a wait. Excellent foot care standard at each visit. Could do a more thorough initial chart but very knowledgeable overall. Best Dr of the several I've been to in a decade.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

I've waited over 1/2 hour to be seen. He needs better manners and when I ask him questions, he gives me an attitude. He doesn't exam your feet properly, just stand and walk around. I got arch supports from him and he charges way too much and they don't work after two weeks. I'm still in constant pain!!! I went to see another podiatrist in Oak Ridges and he told me that my arch supports are not built properly. And he said that you can get away with out arch supports and go with a much cheaper alternative. I would recommend going to Oak Ridges. The fees are cheaper and the doctors are much more knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag