Rate Dr. Terry To

Dr. Terry To's Ratings

Had a great experience with Dr. To! My other podiatrist retired so I was booked with him and was very pleased. He is very calm and knowledgable and gave me far more information than I received on my initial appointment with the other doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him for orthotics or any procedure. The staff at the clinic are also very kind, patient and accommodating, since I had a very small window of time for an appointment as I was coming from out of town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr To is an awesome doctor. He has removed 2 Neuromas between my middle toes sucessfully, Very polite and knowledgable, I highly recommend him to anyone that have foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

After another podiatrist told me he could not do anything more for my neuroma, Dr To was recommended to me by a friend. Dr To spend the time to explain everything to me and was very personable. I needed surgery and he recommended another surgeon that could take me in ASAP and wouldn't have to wait for a year. I am so glad I went to see Dr To and I am scheduled for surgery in a week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

After only waiting a week to see Dr. To, I was impressed with my overall visit. No pressure for upsells or to purchase any products. He offered a few options for my pain and suggested the least expensive as treatment, which turned out to be free! Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for a good, honest food specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Impressed with Dr. Terry To's work. Inherited severe ingrown toenails from both my parents. Had 3 "partial avulsion with matrixectomy" procedures where you freeze the toe, cut the very edge of the nail out all the way to the root, then kill the root. Had 1 done in a Las Vegas ER and 2 by a Toronto podiatrist. Looking at the final result, Dr Toe's is by far the best looking. It looks just like a normal nail but without the ingrown part. He is expensive, but I am happy I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Terry To is a phenomenal doctor who worked hard to try and resolve my issues. I had to get laser treatments and paid for 3. I ended up needing 6 and he didn't even charge me for the extra treatments. He's kind and very professional. Very understanding and always on time. I highly recommend you see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Helped out greatly with bursitis issues in my right foot. Injections were painful and he was careful and prepared me for that pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. To recently performed a cheilectomy and PRP injection because of Hallux Rigidus on my right toe. Dr. To and his staff are very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him if you are having any foot issues. My results post surgery are great, little post-op pain but no biggy. I was well taken care of and post-op follow up was great. I had 24 hour access to the doctor if I needed him for anything. Dr. To took his time to explain the process and answered all my questions. I went into surgery feeling confident and relaxed knowing that I was in very capable hands. Dr. To and his staff are first rate. Thank you very much :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Had bad ingrown toenail for most of my life. Terry performed a permanent nail border removal. Problem solved, pain was not an issue, looks decent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. To is a fantastic podiatrist. I started out at the Calgary Foot Clinic seeing a different podiatrist who was unable to diagnose my problem. He asked Dr. To for a second opinion, and in one visit with Dr. To, I got a more thorough examination and diagnosis than I had gotten in 3 visits with the first guy. Dr. To takes the time to examine each problem thoughtfully and will try endless approaches to help find a solution. He is very kind and is truly interested in helping his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241914].votes_count ]]