Rate Dr. Terry To

Dr. Terry To's Ratings

Dr. To's nurse Sue I believe her name is horrible. She is not personable, and constantly drops the ball. She doesn't call to follow up or give you the necessary info as she says she would or us suppose to. I've has to on multiple occasions call her and ask her to send me forms and info as according to her she's been swamped and forgot and will it it right now. She is not friendly and makes me very uncomfortable. The day before my surgery she didn't even call to give my instructions or a time to be at the clinic. I called all day and the reception lady doesn't know when I was suppose to be in surgery and they were closing in 5 minutes and no one could tell me what time my surgery was the next day. Dr. To however is wonderful and has great bedside manners. He just needs new staff to help him look as good as he is. Great dr. Terrible nurse and staff. Location not great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. To! My other podiatrist retired so I was booked with him and was very pleased. He is very calm and knowledgable and gave me far more information than I received on my initial appointment with the other doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him for orthotics or any procedure. The staff at the clinic are also very kind, patient and accommodating, since I had a very small window of time for an appointment as I was coming from out of town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr To is an awesome doctor. He has removed 2 Neuromas between my middle toes sucessfully, Very polite and knowledgable, I highly recommend him to anyone that have foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

After another podiatrist told me he could not do anything more for my neuroma, Dr To was recommended to me by a friend. Dr To spend the time to explain everything to me and was very personable. I needed surgery and he recommended another surgeon that could take me in ASAP and wouldn't have to wait for a year. I am so glad I went to see Dr To and I am scheduled for surgery in a week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

After only waiting a week to see Dr. To, I was impressed with my overall visit. No pressure for upsells or to purchase any products. He offered a few options for my pain and suggested the least expensive as treatment, which turned out to be free! Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for a good, honest food specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Impressed with Dr. Terry To's work. Inherited severe ingrown toenails from both my parents. Had 3 "partial avulsion with matrixectomy" procedures where you freeze the toe, cut the very edge of the nail out all the way to the root, then kill the root. Had 1 done in a Las Vegas ER and 2 by a Toronto podiatrist. Looking at the final result, Dr Toe's is by far the best looking. It looks just like a normal nail but without the ingrown part. He is expensive, but I am happy I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Terry To is a phenomenal doctor who worked hard to try and resolve my issues. I had to get laser treatments and paid for 3. I ended up needing 6 and he didn't even charge me for the extra treatments. He's kind and very professional. Very understanding and always on time. I highly recommend you see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Helped out greatly with bursitis issues in my right foot. Injections were painful and he was careful and prepared me for that pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. To recently performed a cheilectomy and PRP injection because of Hallux Rigidus on my right toe. Dr. To and his staff are very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him if you are having any foot issues. My results post surgery are great, little post-op pain but no biggy. I was well taken care of and post-op follow up was great. I had 24 hour access to the doctor if I needed him for anything. Dr. To took his time to explain the process and answered all my questions. I went into surgery feeling confident and relaxed knowing that I was in very capable hands. Dr. To and his staff are first rate. Thank you very much :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Had bad ingrown toenail for most of my life. Terry performed a permanent nail border removal. Problem solved, pain was not an issue, looks decent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1241915].votes_count ]]