Dr. Terry To

Dr. Terry To

Rate Dr. Terry To

Dr. Terry To's Ratings

Had a great experience with Dr. To! My other podiatrist retired so I was booked with him and was very pleased. He is very calm and knowledgable and gave me far more information than I received on my initial appointment with the other doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him for orthotics or any procedure. The staff at the clinic are also very kind, patient and accommodating, since I had a very small window of time for an appointment as I was coming from out of town.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr To is an awesome doctor. He has removed 2 Neuromas between my middle toes sucessfully, Very polite and knowledgable, I highly recommend him to anyone that have foot problem.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

After another podiatrist told me he could not do anything more for my neuroma, Dr To was recommended to me by a friend. Dr To spend the time to explain everything to me and was very personable. I needed surgery and he recommended another surgeon that could take me in ASAP and wouldn't have to wait for a year. I am so glad I went to see Dr To and I am scheduled for surgery in a week.

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

After only waiting a week to see Dr. To, I was impressed with my overall visit. No pressure for upsells or to purchase any products. He offered a few options for my pain and suggested the least expensive as treatment, which turned out to be free! Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for a good, honest food specialist.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Impressed with Dr. Terry To's work. Inherited severe ingrown toenails from both my parents. Had 3 "partial avulsion with matrixectomy" procedures where you freeze the toe, cut the very edge of the nail out all the way to the root, then kill the root. Had 1 done in a Las Vegas ER and 2 by a Toronto podiatrist. Looking at the final result, Dr Toe's is by far the best looking. It looks just like a normal nail but without the ingrown part. He is expensive, but I am happy I went to him.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Terry To is a phenomenal doctor who worked hard to try and resolve my issues. I had to get laser treatments and paid for 3. I ended up needing 6 and he didn't even charge me for the extra treatments. He's kind and very professional. Very understanding and always on time. I highly recommend you see him.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Helped out greatly with bursitis issues in my right foot. Injections were painful and he was careful and prepared me for that pain.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. To recently performed a cheilectomy and PRP injection because of Hallux Rigidus on my right toe. Dr. To and his staff are very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him if you are having any foot issues. My results post surgery are great, little post-op pain but no biggy. I was well taken care of and post-op follow up was great. I had 24 hour access to the doctor if I needed him for anything. Dr. To took his time to explain the process and answered all my questions. I went into surgery feeling confident and relaxed knowing that I was in very capable hands. Dr. To and his staff are first rate. Thank you very much :)

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Had bad ingrown toenail for most of my life. Terry performed a permanent nail border removal. Problem solved, pain was not an issue, looks decent.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. To is a fantastic podiatrist. I started out at the Calgary Foot Clinic seeing a different podiatrist who was unable to diagnose my problem. He asked Dr. To for a second opinion, and in one visit with Dr. To, I got a more thorough examination and diagnosis than I had gotten in 3 visits with the first guy. Dr. To takes the time to examine each problem thoughtfully and will try endless approaches to help find a solution. He is very kind and is truly interested in helping his patients.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag