Rate Dr. Alexander McEwan

Dr. Alexander McEwan's Ratings

I am in the medical field and I think that Dr. McEwan is a genius, for what it's worth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I think this doctor has passed his prime. He is very grumpy and it's quite obvious he isn't interested in his work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I was eager to see him for my condition, but he was distracted. Maybe he is getting to old for this. It wasn't a very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2362530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. McEwan is the best doctor! I was going trough the tuffest time of my life. Dr. McKewan and is team made me feel a human, not a number! He was always available even with his very busy schedule! Was always making sure i was fine and follow me trough my path at the Cross Cancer Institute. He is aware of everything, and does a lots of research to make sure he doesn't miss on anything! He is the most carefull Doctor i ever meat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

This man is the best. Helpful and caring and he is world class.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

He is the best there ist and Edmonton is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Dr. McEwan is one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever met. He also is a world class expert in thyroid cancer so he knows his stuff and will explain all the treatment options to you so you feel like you are part of your own care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][472772].votes_count ]]