Dr. Alexander McEwan

Rate Dr. Alexander McEwan

Dr. Alexander McEwan's Ratings

I was eager to see him for my condition, but he was distracted. Maybe he is getting to old for this. It wasn't a very good experience.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. McEwan is the best doctor! I was going trough the tuffest time of my life. Dr. McKewan and is team made me feel a human, not a number! He was always available even with his very busy schedule! Was always making sure i was fine and follow me trough my path at the Cross Cancer Institute. He is aware of everything, and does a lots of research to make sure he doesn't miss on anything! He is the most carefull Doctor i ever meat!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

This man is the best. Helpful and caring and he is world class.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

He is the best there ist and Edmonton is lucky to have him!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. McEwan is one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever met. He also is a world class expert in thyroid cancer so he knows his stuff and will explain all the treatment options to you so you feel like you are part of your own care.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag