Rate Dr. Dan L. Bennett

Dr. Dan L. Bennett's Ratings

The staff was very helpful and made me feel important! Dr. Bennett listened to all my concerns and gave me his honest, professional opinion. My care was 1st CLASS! THANKS!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I could not be more pleased with the results of my breast augmentation! Dr. Bennett is truly an artist! He gave me the look and feel that I have been wanting all of my life. I wake up with a smile on my face every, single day now. I could not have chosen a better surgeon! I had heard amazing things about him from other patients of his, and I am so glad I found him. Amazing staff, especially Jamie and Cate. :) Dr. Bennett is very polite and caring. He provides amazing knowledge and post-op care. Thank you Dr. Bennett and staff!!!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I'm so glad that I checked out this website and found Dr. Bennett. I had such a GREAT experience with him and his staff. I had breast augmentation with silicone implants done with him in September and he did GREAT!! I love them! I get compliments CONSTANTLY on how real and great they look and feel. He was very knowledgable and discussed every step in detail so I felt super comfortable. Listen to what he says, he's the expert!! All I can say is Im SUPER happy with my results and am referring anyone and everyone I know to him, including trying to convince my sister to come up from Tampa to see him!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dan Bennett is an absolutely exceptional doctor! I had a breast agumentation done by him and I couldn't be more happy with the results. He's super polite, extremely thoughtful, and very professional. I couldn't ask for a better plastic surgeon!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Botox and radiesse with Jennifer? She was very rough and I am horribly bruised. Never going there again!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Bennett. He is an amazing surgeon. I was born with a cleft lip and palate and had a botched deviated septum repair and went to him to fix it. He did an exceptional job considering all of the scar tissue, etc that was left from the previous surgery and my deformity in general. I am amazed at how my nose looks and I can actually breathe now! You can barely tell that I ever had the cleft lip and palate to begin with. His level of care is one that is difficult to find these days. He is the BEST there is!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

He was very informative, gave us a lot of time and attention making sure we understood all options, risks and were comfortable with our decisions prior to surgery. His follow up treatment was excellent and very attentive. One thing in particular that impressed us was the positive affirmations we received from other medical professionals concerning his practice.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag