Dr. John Firestone

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. John Firestone has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "RIVER RIDGE" to "Harahan"
RID: 2128706
11/05/12 5 5 3 5 I switched to Dr. Firestone when our regular pedi in that practice retired. I did not care for him. He talked too much and blew off any concern that I had about my children
RID: 1565628
19/10/11 4 4 5 5 All 4 of my children love him we drive in from chalmette to see him
RID: 1336286
14/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Firestone has always been excellent, professional, great with kids, compassionate, and will take extra time to talk and explain everything that concerns you pertaining to the child. He's also an excellent Allergy specialist. My grandson and foster child love him and are not afraid to go to the doctor at all.
RID: 784371
07/02/09 5 3 5 5 I have used Dr. Firestone as my kids pediatrician for over 12 years. Picking out a your child's first doctor is a very nerve wracking task but after talking to plenty of co-workers many had recommended Dr. Firestone. He has the most wonderful disposition and he is very soft spoken. He doesn't think nothing of sitting and talking for as long as needed to help answer questions and conversing with the children. He loves to talk! My son brings up all kinds of things to talk about and he just goes with the flow. He's a wonderful doctor. You shouldn't be disappointed.  Respond