Rate Dr. Jatinder Baidwan

Dr. Jatinder Baidwan's Ratings

Dr. Baidwan is the best and most awesome doctor I have ever had. He better never retire because I think he is the best doctor in the whole world.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Baidwan is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable about everything I have seen him for. I can say nothing negative. His staff are always friendly and welcoming. I am so happy that I have him as a doctor.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Baidwan is by far the best doctor we have ever had for our family. He not only was a doctor but a friend. We have since moved to Alberta but miss him dearly. He really does care about his patients and always was caring and gentle. If we could we would fly back to Victoria just to see him and come back. He is that good.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Baidwan has been a great doctor to my family and I appreciate the time and attention he gives to each of us. I feel very well cared for.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

a caring gentle soul.excellent listening skills.i am a dr and lucky to have his care

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had. This is the first time in my life I have EVER felt cared for by a doctor.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

This doctor is excellent. He listens to your concerns. He is non-judgemental, dynamic, caring and unpretentious.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner, which seems to be difficult to find these days.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

very respectful, knowledgable and punctual. i'm 48, reasonably fit hetero male with the usual issues of a working beer drinking hockey watching male - very much recommend Dr. Baidwan

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

The best doctor I have ever dealt with - hands down. Outstanding.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag