Rate Dr. Jatinder Baidwan

Dr. Jatinder Baidwan's Ratings

Dr. Baidwan is the best doctor I have ever met. He genuinely cares for each and every one of his patients. He asks lots of questions and really listens to my answers. He has discussed my conditions with colleagues , researched and discussed such with me.
It broke my heart to loose him as my GP, but I'm thrilled to know he is Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer of VIHA. There is no one better to be driving the boat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Baidwan is the best and most awesome doctor I have ever had. He better never retire because I think he is the best doctor in the whole world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Baidwan is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable about everything I have seen him for. I can say nothing negative. His staff are always friendly and welcoming. I am so happy that I have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr Baidwan is by far the best doctor we have ever had for our family. He not only was a doctor but a friend. We have since moved to Alberta but miss him dearly. He really does care about his patients and always was caring and gentle. If we could we would fly back to Victoria just to see him and come back. He is that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2011

Dr. Baidwan has been a great doctor to my family and I appreciate the time and attention he gives to each of us. I feel very well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

a caring gentle soul.excellent listening skills.i am a dr and lucky to have his care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

The best doctor I have ever had. This is the first time in my life I have EVER felt cared for by a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

This doctor is excellent. He listens to your concerns. He is non-judgemental, dynamic, caring and unpretentious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner, which seems to be difficult to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

very respectful, knowledgable and punctual. i'm 48, reasonably fit hetero male with the usual issues of a working beer drinking hockey watching male - very much recommend Dr. Baidwan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][473510].votes_count ]]