Rate Dr. Leo Trigazis

Dr. Leo Trigazis's Ratings

Amazing doctor, I wish he had a full time practice.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Trigazis is an excellent Doctor all around. Too bad he closed his practise. Now I'm having to look for an equally excellent Doctor. Lucky for us that we can see him in the walk-in clinic in Bolton.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. T is amazing. I was lucky to find him when I moved to Bolton. He is very professional, yet warm with myself and my children. With all his patients, I'm impressed that he even remembers our names and he even distinguishes between my twin boys. He is quick to act on a problem before it becomes serious. He is also humble in the sense that he is able to realize that he doesn't recognize a problem and refer to someone that does. My son has an extremely rare skin disease which Dr. T did not recognize and immediately sent us to a dermatologist (who was even unsure of the problem), who then referred us to sick kids. Found out it is an extremely rare case; so no wonder Dr. T was unsure! My son has had a series of ear and chest infections and Dr. T is always "on it"! He is willing to listen to a patients symptoms, rather than solely rely on tests. I felt that my care with him was an ongoing conversation, rather than a one sided view of the doctor. I was so sad to see him close his practice.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

DR. TRIGAZIS is by far the most punctual, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate man I have had the pleasure of being a patient of. Val and Amanda are warm and caring woman, always there to help. Hats off to you all. BH

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Trigazis has turned his career into a money making machine by becomming a walkin specialist rather than a family doctor. He is never in his practice anymore, just at the walkin. But besides this, I refuse to deal with his rude and obnoxious staff anymore! That receptionsit is so high on herself and thinks she is above being courteous and helpful to his patients. She is annoyed by everything and puts you on hold for so long you have no choice but to hang up. Word around Bolton is that dr. Trigazis is not the doc he once was.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

in 2003 i had the great misfortune of crushing my right ankel i had to travel back and forth from bolton to mt sinai hospital for about two years and had 4 surgerys to repair my tibia and fibia all without a car or method of transportation when i filally had my wish come true a doctor in bolton by the name of leo trigazis was oppening a office in the goodfellows professional building by the new walmart the meet and greet went great finally met a doctor that just wanted to give me a piece of paper and send me out the door he was genuinely concerned with my health problems and wanted to work with me to make them as few as humanly possible it is now 2011 and im walking balk on that leg just shy of a mirracle with out dr trigazis,s help i dont think that i could have made it through it all by my self with out his support as my doctor . i would like to say to who ever reads this article that there are miracle workers out there and he is surely one of them thank you dr trigazis for all you done D.K.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

When I first interviewed Dr.T. I was so pleased to find an "old shcool" Dr in a small town. It seems that he spends more and more time in various walk-in clinics and without trained medical assistant trained people on staff it is difficult to get around all the medical jargon when the staff don't know what you are talking about. The staff are compasionate and do their best to help. Overall I am glad that I was able to find a very good Dr. in my area and don't have drive a long way for medical assistance.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

As a paitent of Dr. Trigazis from the time he opened his practice I must say that I have come to adore him and his staff. I find them all very courtious and helpful and willing to go over and above for their paitents. I find it disgusting that patients feel the need to attack the staff and spread such petty and hurtfutl rumors. We all get upset when things dont go our way but I feel we all need to understand that these people are taking care of our and our families health and can not respond to such obdvious petty attacks by disgruntal and uneducated patients who didn't get there way

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Leo for 4.5 years and have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and never makes me feel rushed. I am very surprised at the comments made about Valerie. I have always found her to be professional, very helpful and compassionate. I always have my calls returned and any questions answered. Obviously these nasty comments were left by very immature disgruntled patients with no class. I have previously worked in the medial field and have come across these horrible patients myself. Hopefully based on the MANY wonderful review of Dr. Leo and his staff people will be able to decipher the truth from malicious garbage!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

I love dr T he s allways really helpfull warm and nice and he is very attractive haveing three doughters he understands the careing for children and Bolton is so lucky to have him.Now Valerie is not helpfull she s rude and she has no class she has apperently gotten let go from Hallmark becouse her lack in people skills i dont think she belongs with such a great person however Amanda is such a sweetheart i hope she stays forever she s nice and very quick i just love her :)

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag