Dr. Floyd A. Katske

Dr. Floyd A. Katske

Rate Dr. Floyd A. Katske

Dr. Floyd A. Katske's Ratings

The degree of service provided is determined by Dr. Katske's current mood. He can be very charming and then turn on a dime. He seems to recommend treatment based on the new technology that he has in his office. He has recommended, more than once procedures that were not necessary, seemingly to pad his wallet. I'm sure he is a competent doctor who has lost his way.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

The front office manager MARSH is HORRIBLE!! I left numerous messages and I'm still waiting for her to return my call...I love the rest of the staff and Dr.s....

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

Dr Katske is a one in a million type of Doctor. I have never been to a doctor that took such an interest in my care. He made me feel like I was his only patient of the day and he wasn't leaving the room until I felt good about the course of action. This is an amazing person and I am very thankful to have him as my doctor. I should also mention is staff is just wonderful.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag