Dr. Michael Glynn

Dr. Michael Glynn

Rate Dr. Michael Glynn

Dr. Michael Glynn's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Glynn for about 3 years. Dr. Glynn is amazing. He is a wealth of information about all issues concerning many all areas of health & wellness. I have recommended him to my family (husband & son) and a lot of my friends. Everyone who has seen him just LOVES him. He is not just brilliant but is also patient, kind and listens to all one has to say. Whenever, I have a health concern, I make no decisions unless I consult with him first. I have had numerous health concerns and he has helped me with all of them using natural remedies. His office staff is also super nice which is a plus!!!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

My wife and I were both interviewed . he is amazing with his wealth of knowledge .I went to him for the 1st time overv 20 years ago .Helped me conquer my yeast infection problems .I am sure the problems started as a child .being a depression baby I believe I had eaten food that was to close to rotting .Just cut the bad part off and eat the rest .Money was very tight and my parents did the best to keep us housed ,safe , warm and clothed .One of my mothers sisters died of malnutrition because my grandparents were too proud to ask for help .I met Michael through a local health food store .I went in to find a remedy for my Candida Albicans .I had read a small pamphlet in my sons apartment entitled ."Hen Modern Day Plaque " .I reading it I realized I had a bad case of overgrowth The second page had 13 listings for indications .Of the 13 I had 11 .The only 2 I did not have was unusual bleeding or pain during menstruation .I am a male see you can understand I knew I had a Candida problem .

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr.Glynn is a god send. I have had digestive issues /stomach pain and had seen more then one doctor. Went through many tests and the doctors just kept giving me more medications that did not work. I was at my wits end with the pain. After two weeks of taking Dr. Glynn's advice, I was medication and pain free. He really knows his stuff.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2009 | flag

He was incredibley helpful, and he really knows his stuff! My husband was suffering terribly with akidney stone, and within 48hrs. of following Dr. Glynn's advice, he was cured. His primary physician was amazed, and after looking at what Dr. Glynn had suggested, he said he'd be passing that info on to other kidney stone sufferers as well! We will be going back to Dr. Glynn with other health concerns, he was simply fantastic.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2007 | flag

Michael is the best! Through diet, supplements, and exercise he has helped me control my Type 2 diabetes without any Drugs or insulin!

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag